Hey, I just ran defrag and then my power saver setting quit working except
TURN MONITOR OFF. TURN MONITOR OFF still shuts the monitor down after 10
minutes but the computer won't go into STANDBY after 20 minutes or HIBERNATE
after 30 minutes. I have tried resetting and applying, restarting, shutting
down, setting all options to NEVER, but nothing works. Please, help me here.

Hello,

You most likely have a program running that wont let it go into standby,
things like WMP wont allow the computer to enter standby or hibernate mode.
Try making sure all your programs are off and see if it works

Michael Ortega