Permissions on Windows/Temp folder keep reverting back and..

Last response: in Windows 2000/NT
May 11, 2005 2:26:10 PM

Hello --

We have a production app on a member server (Win2003) that is part of a
domain. Every day, our application breaks and when we go to the Windows/Temp
folder, we see that the permissions on the Temp folder have been changed.
We have Admiin access to the entire domain (stupid of them I know) and I was
able to open a MMC of ADU&C, and I see that our server is in the default
"Computers" OU. Also, I've noticed that every day the SceCli event happens
is when the app breaks. I've asked their admin to creat a new OU and place
our computer into it, and check mark the "Block Policy Inheritance", but of
course, he hasn't yet, and again this morning our app broke again.

Do you all think I'm on the right track, or is there something else going
on?

More about : permissions windows temp folder reverting back

Anonymous
May 11, 2005 5:50:17 PM

I should point out that we are just running our app on a client's member
server that is part of our clients domain.

Thanks.

!