Generic Toner Cartridge for HP 1300?

Well, the HP ones are a bit pricey... is there somebody who
manufacturers these for the HP 1300?
2 answers Last reply
More about generic toner cartridge 1300

    Don't know which country you live in but I bet there are people who
    remanufacture 1300 cartridges. There certainly are where I live, the toner,
    chips and all other parts are available. Suggest you Google.
    Tony

    In article <g1dva19pllaq032gk02bknpl98rn19eehk@4ax.com>, Ed Nuxters
    <ed@nuxters.com> wrote:

    > Well, the HP ones are a bit pricey... is there somebody who
    > manufacturers these for the HP 1300?

    Ed-

    One company that remanufactures cartridges, is Cartridge Source of America,
    http://cartridgesourceofamerica.com/

    They don't have your printer listed among those they specialize in. You
    might contact them to see if they have yours.

    Fred

Printers Hewlett Packard Peripherals