Generic Toner Cartridge for HP 1300?

Last response: in Computer Peripherals
June 15, 2005 4:58:42 AM

Well, the HP ones are a bit pricey... is there somebody who
manufacturers these for the HP 1300?
June 15, 2005 9:51:31 AM

Don't know which country you live in but I bet there are people who
remanufacture 1300 cartridges. There certainly are where I live, the toner,
chips and all other parts are available. Suggest you Google.
Tony

Ed Nuxters <ed@nuxters.com> wrote:
>Well, the HP ones are a bit pricey... is there somebody who
>manufacturers these for the HP 1300?
Anonymous
June 15, 2005 3:45:43 PM

In article <g1dva19pllaq032gk02bknpl98rn19eehk@4ax.com>, Ed Nuxters
<ed@nuxters.com> wrote:

> Well, the HP ones are a bit pricey... is there somebody who
> manufacturers these for the HP 1300?

Ed-

One company that remanufactures cartridges, is Cartridge Source of America,
http://cartridgesourceofamerica.com/

They don't have your printer listed among those they specialize in. You
might contact them to see if they have yours.

Fred
!