ranchodj

Distinguished
Jul 7, 2006
Not a single C2D at newegg has 5 eggs. Why is that? There are reviews of high heat and low bus speeds?? Maybe I will go AMD.

razvanstroiu

Distinguished
May 24, 2006
Not a single C2D at newegg has 5 eggs. Why is that? There are reviews of high heat and low bus speeds?? Maybe I will go AMD.
?I agree with you. What is the point in geting a faster cpu if it has a low fsb? You are better with amd wich has best memory controler and a very fast fsb. The only problem with amd (now) is that the owerall performance is a litlle smaller vs c2d

Talon

Distinguished
Apr 13, 2004
I'm glad they finally seem to have (most) of the supply issues worked out for the time being. With any luck the price might dip a little by the time the 590Nvidia boards come out. I'm trying my hardest to wait for them and compare performance before upgrade. Its killing me tho ;)

Eurasianman

Distinguished
Jul 20, 2006
i know how you feel. that's why I just got the ASUS P5W DH Deluxe. The wait was literally killing me! LOL! Besides, I decided to try ATI for a change, after using nVidia graphics and motherboard, and also going from AMD back to Intel... change is sometimes good :?