terminal servers to an xp desktop from server

Hi,
Can anyone tell me how I can establish a connection to an XP Professional
workstation from my Windows 2000 server. The server is running terminal
services and I connect remotely, but haven't been able to figure out how to
connect to the xp workstations from the server.

My goal is to connect to the server over the internet via remote desktop
connection, then connect to the xp professional workstations through the
server via terminal services.

Thanks,
Bobby

To install Remote Desktop Connection (32-bit computers)
On the computer running Windows 95, Windows 98, Windows NT 4.0 or Windows
2000, insert the Windows XP Professional compact disc into your CD-ROM
drive.
When the Welcome page appears, click Perform additional tasks, and then
click Set up Remote Desktop Connection.
Follow the directions that appear on your screen.

--
Regards,

Microsoft Certified Professional
Microsoft MVP [Windows]
http://www.microsoft.com/protect

"BRW" wrote:
| Hi,
| Can anyone tell me how I can establish a connection to an XP Professional
| workstation from my Windows 2000 server. The server is running terminal
| services and I connect remotely, but haven't been able to figure out how
| connect to the xp workstations from the server.
|
| My goal is to connect to the server over the internet via remote desktop
| connection, then connect to the xp professional workstations through the
| server via terminal services.
|
| Thanks,
| Bobby

Great!

Thanks for the quick response. I wasn't sure I could install Remote Desktop
Connection to the 2000 Server and not affect the terminal services it is
running.

Thanks,
Bobby

"Dave Patrick" <mail@Nospam.DSPatrick.com> wrote in message
> To install Remote Desktop Connection (32-bit computers)
> On the computer running Windows 95, Windows 98, Windows NT 4.0 or Windows
> 2000, insert the Windows XP Professional compact disc into your CD-ROM
> drive.
> When the Welcome page appears, click Perform additional tasks, and then
> click Set up Remote Desktop Connection.
> Follow the directions that appear on your screen.
>
> --
> Regards,

> Microsoft Certified Professional
> Microsoft MVP [Windows]
> http://www.microsoft.com/protect
>
> "BRW" wrote:
> | Hi,
> | Can anyone tell me how I can establish a connection to an XP
> Professional
> | workstation from my Windows 2000 server. The server is running terminal
> | services and I connect remotely, but haven't been able to figure out
> how
> | connect to the xp workstations from the server.
> |
> | My goal is to connect to the server over the internet via remote desktop
> | connection, then connect to the xp professional workstations through the
> | server via terminal services.
> |
> | Thanks,
> | Bobby

Yes, no problem.