moving pagefile

Glenn

When my Windows 2000 server was set up, the hard drive was partioned into
smaller drives.

Unfortunately, the C drive is now almost full, and I've moved / deleted as
much as I can. My website is crashing from time to time (have to restart
services) because of this.

I noticed that the pagefile.sys is extremely large. I tried to move it to
another drive, but it wouldn't let me.

Is there a way to do it without messing anything up?

Thanks.

Moving the pagefile from the system partition shouldn't be difficult. What
is the error you're getting when you attempt to move is to another drive?