event id 4097 in application log

I have windows 2000 adv server with sp4.
Whenever i copy and try to paste, the paste option is greyed out.
Checked the event log, in the application log, there are events 4097 logged
numerous times for source event system.
CAnnot open and see its decription
in system log, source service control manager, event id 7031 / 6000
Any help is welcomed

thnks
1 answer Last reply
More about event 4097 application

    When you view the logged events in Event Viewer (double-click them in the
    right-hand pane) in the upper right corner, third button down is a copy to
    clipboard, then you can paste in the body of a reply message.

    Please do so for each of the different System Log events (that are a Type:
    'Error' or 'Warning') since last boot so we can see all of the event detail.

    --
    Regards,

    Microsoft Certified Professional
    Microsoft MVP [Windows]
    http://www.microsoft.com/protect

    "Nanda" wrote:
    |I have windows 2000 adv server with sp4.
    | Whenever i copy and try to paste, the paste option is greyed out.
    | Checked the event log, in the application log, there are events 4097
    logged
    | numerous times for source event system.
    | CAnnot open and see its decription
    | in system log, source service control manager, event id 7031 / 6000
    | Any help is welcomed
    |
    | thnks

Servers Event Id Windows