Sign in with
Your question

CounterStrike: Source Problems

Last response: in Graphics & Displays
August 8, 2006 2:22:46 AM

I just recently bought a computer and can't play CSS on it because the framerate is so bad. Looking at the requirements, I definitely exceed them, and looking at the Recommended, I do, except for maybe the video card. The question is; do I need to get a better video card and what would that be?

My computer stats are: 2.8 GHz processor, 1 GB RAM, Intel(r) 82915G/GV/910GL Express Chipset at 128MB. I'm not very knowledgeable when it comes to video cards, so if you could tell me what I need to do that would be great.

Thanks
August 8, 2006 2:32:27 AM

Integrated graphics SUCK BIG TIME!
Related resources
August 8, 2006 12:10:54 PM

Do you have any idea what interface your motherboard has? AGP or PCI-E?
August 8, 2006 1:10:29 PM

Quote:
I just recently bought a computer and can't play CSS on it because the framerate is so bad. Looking at the requirements, I definitely exceed them, and looking at the Recommended, I do, except for maybe the video card. The question is; do I need to get a better video card and what would that be?

My computer stats are: 2.8 GHz processor, 1 GB RAM, Intel(r) 82915G/GV/910GL Express Chipset at 128MB. I'm not very knowledgeable when it comes to video cards, so if you could tell me what I need to do that would be great.

Thanks

Looks like you didn't exceed them... :roll:
!