CounterStrike: Source Problems

Bigface

Distinguished
Aug 8, 2006
I just recently bought a computer and can't play CSS on it because the framerate is so bad. Looking at the requirements, I definitely exceed them, and looking at the Recommended, I do, except for maybe the video card. The question is; do I need to get a better video card and what would that be?

My computer stats are: 2.8 GHz processor, 1 GB RAM, Intel(r) 82915G/GV/910GL Express Chipset at 128MB. I'm not very knowledgeable when it comes to video cards, so if you could tell me what I need to do that would be great.

Thanks

TheTallGuy

Distinguished
Jul 13, 2006
I just recently bought a computer and can't play CSS on it because the framerate is so bad. Looking at the requirements, I definitely exceed them, and looking at the Recommended, I do, except for maybe the video card. The question is; do I need to get a better video card and what would that be?

My computer stats are: 2.8 GHz processor, 1 GB RAM, Intel(r) 82915G/GV/910GL Express Chipset at 128MB. I'm not very knowledgeable when it comes to video cards, so if you could tell me what I need to do that would be great.

Thanks

Looks like you didn't exceed them... :roll: