for Docking Station/Creatures 3?

I am new to agent creating and I am a little lost at this point.

Archived from groups: alt.games.creatures (More info?)

On 2004-07-21, KingAurthir <KingAurthir@charter.net> wrote:
> Can any one here give me some advice on how to make a weather related agent
> for Docking Station/Creatures 3?
>
> I am new to agent creating and I am a little lost at this point.

Sure, but you'll have to tell us what exactly you are up to. It's too
complex a topic to give a generic answer than would fit into less than a
few thousand lines...
--
emmel <the_emmel*you-know-what-that's-for*@gmx.net>
(Don't forget to remove the ** bit)

Official AGC feedback maniac

"God is playing creatures - and we're the norns."

"A hundred dead are a tragedy - a hundred thousand are statistics."

"I guess you can call yourself lucky." -
"I could, but Linda suits me a little better... :)
Things called lucky tend to get hit by trucks."

Hi, I'm a .sig virus. Just copy me to your .signature. And don't worry.

Archived from groups: alt.games.creatures (More info?)

I guess it depends what ya wants to know. I can help if you zoom in a little
more on your problem