Windows 2003 DNS Server question...

I have a (probably stupid) question.

How do I make a record in Windows 2003 DNS where if I just type in
company.com in a web , it redirects to www.company.com ?

hi

you can create a "same as parent" A record in the domain company.com
and have it point to the ip that www A record points to

just tried this on my lan and it works fine but you must it would
appear, reload the zone and flush the clients dns resolver cache with
ipconfig /flushnds

HTH

Simon

--
pscyimePosted from http://www.pcreview.co.uk/ newsgroup access

Thank you sir! That did the trick for me! :)