Batch file not running before Alt+Ctrl+Delete Menue

Last response: in Windows 2000/NT
Share
July 4, 2005 4:29:08 PM

Dear All
I have a normal problem if some have solution for this pls send me.problem
is that
I have a batch file which have a small program written in this file this is
essential to run it before Alt+Ctrl+Delete Menue.If I put this file in
startup or in registry(run ) but it runs after Alt+Ctrl+Delete Menue.I want
this batch file must run as start my server.In which win.ini load this file.
thanx
Anonymous
July 4, 2005 6:25:00 PM

Maybe this helps.

http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;[LN];243486

--
Regards,

Microsoft Certified Professional
Microsoft MVP [Windows]
http://www.microsoft.com/protect

"joe" wrote:
| Dear All
| I have a normal problem if some have solution for this pls send me.problem
| is that
| I have a batch file which have a small program written in this file this
is
| essential to run it before Alt+Ctrl+Delete Menue.If I put this file in
| startup or in registry(run ) but it runs after Alt+Ctrl+Delete Menue.I
want
| this batch file must run as start my server.In which win.ini load this
file.
| thanx

Anonymous
July 5, 2005 8:36:03 AM

If I want to remove this service so how can I do it.

"Dave Patrick" wrote:

> Maybe this helps.
>
> http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;[LN];243486
>
> --
> Regards,

> Microsoft Certified Professional
> Microsoft MVP [Windows]
> http://www.microsoft.com/protect
>
> "joe" wrote:
> | Dear All
> | I have a normal problem if some have solution for this pls send me.problem
> | is that
> | I have a batch file which have a small program written in this file this
> is
> | essential to run it before Alt+Ctrl+Delete Menue.If I put this file in
> | startup or in registry(run ) but it runs after Alt+Ctrl+Delete Menue.I
> want
> | this batch file must run as start my server.In which win.ini load this
> file.
> | thanx

July 5, 2005 12:57:27 PM

A simple approach would be to use the task scheduler. You can schedule a
task to run when your computer starts.

Brian.

www.cryer.co.uk/brian

"joe" <joe@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Dear All
> I have a normal problem if some have solution for this pls send me.problem
> is that
> I have a batch file which have a small program written in this file this
> is
> essential to run it before Alt+Ctrl+Delete Menue.If I put this file in
> startup or in registry(run ) but it runs after Alt+Ctrl+Delete Menue.I
> want
> this batch file must run as start my server.In which win.ini load this
> file.
> thanx

Anonymous
July 6, 2005 1:09:22 AM

Delete it from the registry service subkey
HKLM\System\CurrentControlSet\Services

--

!