Batch file not running before Alt+Ctrl+Delete Menue

Dear All
I have a normal problem if some have solution for this pls send me.problem
is that
I have a batch file which have a small program written in this file this is
essential to run it before Alt+Ctrl+Delete Menue.If I put this file in
startup or in registry(run ) but it runs after Alt+Ctrl+Delete Menue.I want
this batch file must run as start my server.In which win.ini load this file.
thanx
4 answers Last reply
More about batch file running ctrl delete menue

    Maybe this helps.

    http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;[LN];243486

    --
    Regards,

    Microsoft Certified Professional
    Microsoft MVP [Windows]
    http://www.microsoft.com/protect

    "joe" wrote:
    | Dear All
    | I have a normal problem if some have solution for this pls send me.problem
    | is that
    | I have a batch file which have a small program written in this file this
    is
    | essential to run it before Alt+Ctrl+Delete Menue.If I put this file in
    | startup or in registry(run ) but it runs after Alt+Ctrl+Delete Menue.I
    want
    | this batch file must run as start my server.In which win.ini load this
    file.
    | thanx

  2. Archived from groups: microsoft.public.win2000.advanced_server (More info?)

    If I want to remove this service so how can I do it.

    "Dave Patrick" wrote:

    > Maybe this helps.
    >
    > http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;[LN];243486
    >
    > --
    > Regards,

    > Microsoft Certified Professional
    > Microsoft MVP [Windows]
    > http://www.microsoft.com/protect
    >
    > "joe" wrote:
    > | Dear All
    > | I have a normal problem if some have solution for this pls send me.problem
    > | is that
    > | I have a batch file which have a small program written in this file this
    > is
    > | essential to run it before Alt+Ctrl+Delete Menue.If I put this file in
    > | startup or in registry(run ) but it runs after Alt+Ctrl+Delete Menue.I
    > want
    > | this batch file must run as start my server.In which win.ini load this
    > file.
    > | thanx

  3. Archived from groups: microsoft.public.win2000.advanced_server (More info?)

    A simple approach would be to use the task scheduler. You can schedule a
    task to run when your computer starts.

    Brian.

    www.cryer.co.uk/brian

    "joe" <joe@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > Dear All
    > I have a normal problem if some have solution for this pls send me.problem
    > is that
    > I have a batch file which have a small program written in this file this
    > is
    > essential to run it before Alt+Ctrl+Delete Menue.If I put this file in
    > startup or in registry(run ) but it runs after Alt+Ctrl+Delete Menue.I
    > want
    > this batch file must run as start my server.In which win.ini load this
    > file.
    > thanx

  4. Archived from groups: microsoft.public.win2000.advanced_server (More info?)

    Delete it from the registry service subkey
    HKLM\System\CurrentControlSet\Services

    --

    "satendar" wrote:
    | If I want to remove this service so how can I do it.

Microsoft Servers Windows