where can i find event viewer's errors solution?

Last response: in Windows 2000/NT
July 23, 2005 4:20:28 AM

hi there
i wanna to know that where can i find solution for windows advanced
server's errors.
i have some problems but can't find any solution for them.
thank you for your help
Anonymous
July 23, 2005 2:57:48 PM

Give these a go.

http://www.microsoft.com/technet/support/eventserrors.m...

http://www.eventid.net/

--
Regards,

Microsoft Certified Professional
Microsoft MVP [Windows]
http://www.microsoft.com/protect

<rfojaghi@gmail.com> wrote:
| hi there
| i wanna to know that where can i find solution for windows advanced
| server's errors.
| i have some problems but can't find any solution for them.
| thank you for your help

Anonymous
July 23, 2005 5:36:01 PM

"" wrote:
> hi there
> i wanna to know that where can i find solution for windows
> server's errors.
> i have some problems but can't find any solution for them.
> thank you for your help

post the event error here. we will help you.

Topic URL: http://www.windowsforumz.com/Advanced-Server-find-event...
Visit Topic URL to contact author (reg. req'd). Report abuse: http://www.windowsforumz.com/eform.php?p=1319693
!