where can i find event viewer's errors solution?

hi there
i wanna to know that where can i find solution for windows advanced
server's errors.
i have some problems but can't find any solution for them.
thank you for your help
2 answers Last reply
More about where find event viewer errors solution

    Give these a go.

    http://www.microsoft.com/technet/support/eventserrors.mspx

    http://www.eventid.net/

    --
    Regards,

    Microsoft Certified Professional
    Microsoft MVP [Windows]
    http://www.microsoft.com/protect

    <rfojaghi@gmail.com> wrote:
    | hi there
    | i wanna to know that where can i find solution for windows advanced
    | server's errors.
    | i have some problems but can't find any solution for them.
    | thank you for your help

  2. Archived from groups: microsoft.public.win2000.advanced_server (More info?)

    "" wrote:
    > hi there
    > i wanna to know that where can i find solution for windows
    > server's errors.
    > i have some problems but can't find any solution for them.
    > thank you for your help

    post the event error here. we will help you.

    Topic URL: http://www.windowsforumz.com/Advanced-Server-find-event-viewer-errors-solution-ftopict399498.html
    Visit Topic URL to contact author (reg. req'd). Report abuse: http://www.windowsforumz.com/eform.php?p=1319693

Event Viewer Microsoft Servers Windows