where can i find event viewer's errors solution?

hi there
i wanna to know that where can i find solution for windows advanced
server's errors.
i have some problems but can't find any solution for them.
thank you for your help

Give these a go.

http://www.microsoft.com/technet/support/eventserrors.mspx

http://www.eventid.net/

--
Regards,

Microsoft Certified Professional
Microsoft MVP [Windows]
http://www.microsoft.com/protect

"" wrote:
> hi there
> i wanna to know that where can i find solution for windows
> server's errors.
> i have some problems but can't find any solution for them.
> thank you for your help

post the event error here. we will help you.

Topic URL: http://www.windowsforumz.com/Advanced-Server-find-event-viewer-errors-solution-ftopict399498.html
Visit Topic URL to contact author (reg. req'd). Report abuse: http://www.windowsforumz.com/eform.php?p=1319693