How to find the IP Address of the Quorum resource?

Hi

Could anyone please tell me if there is any API or RPC to find out the
IP Address of a Quorum resource?

regards
Monalisa
:arrow:

Topic URL: http://www.windowsforumz.com/Advanced-Server-find-IP-Address-Quorum-resource-ftopict400456.html
Visit Topic URL to contact author (reg. req'd). Report abuse: http://www.windowsforumz.com/eform.php?p=1323800

Quorum resources are physical disk resources. Physical disks do not have IP
addresses.

If you're looking to find IP address of cluster IP address resources, you
could use the cluster.exe command line interface, the cluster API, or wmi.
Here's some links:

http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/en-us/mscs/mscs/the_server_cluster_api.asp
http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/en-us/mscs/mscs/the_server_cluster_wmi_provider.asp
http://www.microsoft.com/technet/prodtechnol/windowsserver2003/library/ServerHelp/62513114-6281-4119-8A65-6463BE5646A6.mspx

Regards,
John

"" wrote:
> Quorum resources are physical disk resources. Physical disks
> do not have IP
> addresses.
>
> If you're looking to find IP address of cluster IP address
> resources, you
> could use the cluster.exe command line interface, the cluster
> API, or wmi.
> Here's some links:
>
> http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/en-us/mscs/mscs/the_server_cluster_api.asp
> http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/en-us/mscs/mscs/the_server_cluster_wmi_provider.asp
> http://www.microsoft.com/technet/prodtechnol/windowsserver2003/library/ServerHelp/62513114-6281-4119-8A65-6463BE5646A6.mspx
>
> Regards,
> John
>
> "M" <UseLinkToEmail@WindowsForumz.com> wrote in message
> > Hi
> >
> > Could anyone please tell me if there is any API or RPC to
> find out the
> > IP Address of a Quorum resource?
> >
> > regards
> > Monalisa
> > :arrow:
> >
> > --
> > Posted using the http://www.windowsforumz.com interface, at author's
> request
> standards
> > Topic URL:
> http://www.windowsforumz.com/Advanced-Server-find-IP-Address-Quorum-resource-ftopict400456.html
> > Visit Topic URL to contact author (reg. req'd). Report
> abuse:

Hi John

Thanks for the information. I wanted to find the IP address of the
node that contains the Quorum resource from a different node of the
cluster, programmatically.

regards
Monalisa