Canon IP 4000

Last response: in Computer Peripherals
June 16, 2005 9:20:40 PM

I need a printer to print text and graphics, and occasional family photos,
etc for a SOHO....will this printer work pretty well for me?

thanks in advance

More about : canon 4000

June 17, 2005 1:33:39 AM

It works very well for me and it will for you too.

Robert

"Ricardo Morte" <none@none.not> wrote in message
news:D MCdna2rvsm7cCzfRVn-3Q@adelphia.com...
>I need a printer to print text and graphics, and occasional family photos,
>etc for a SOHO....will this printer work pretty well for me?
>
> thanks in advance

Anonymous
June 17, 2005 4:54:06 PM

"Ricardo Morte" <none@none.not> wrote in message
news:D MCdna2rvsm7cCzfRVn-3Q@adelphia.com...
>I need a printer to print text and graphics, and occasional family photos,
>etc for a SOHO....will this printer work pretty well for me?
>
> thanks in advance

Yes.

--
Derek
Related resources

"Ricardo Morte" <none@none.not> wrote in message
news:D MCdna2rvsm7cCzfRVn-3Q@adelphia.com...
>I need a printer to print text and graphics, and occasional family photos,
>etc for a SOHO....will this printer work pretty well for me?
>
> thanks in advance

you have to plug it in but you should find it will work :/
Anonymous
June 20, 2005 7:32:24 PM

"Robert" <nospam@spamfree.com> wrote in message
> It works very well for me and it will for you too.
>
> Robert

Thanks.....got one on ebay NIB....

!