Canon IP 4000

I need a printer to print text and graphics, and occasional family photos,
etc for a SOHO....will this printer work pretty well for me?

thanks in advance
4 answers Last reply
More about canon 4000

    It works very well for me and it will for you too.

    Robert

    "Ricardo Morte" <none@none.not> wrote in message
    >I need a printer to print text and graphics, and occasional family photos,
    >etc for a SOHO....will this printer work pretty well for me?
    >
    > thanks in advance

    "Ricardo Morte" <none@none.not> wrote in message
    >I need a printer to print text and graphics, and occasional family photos,
    >etc for a SOHO....will this printer work pretty well for me?
    >
    > thanks in advance

    Yes.

    --
    Derek

    "Ricardo Morte" <none@none.not> wrote in message
    >I need a printer to print text and graphics, and occasional family photos,
    >etc for a SOHO....will this printer work pretty well for me?
    >
    > thanks in advance

    you have to plug it in but you should find it will work :/

    "Robert" <nospam@spamfree.com> wrote in message
    > It works very well for me and it will for you too.
    >
    > Robert

    Thanks.....got one on ebay NIB....

    > "Ricardo Morte" <none@none.not> wrote in message
    >>I need a printer to print text and graphics, and occasional family photos,
    >>etc for a SOHO....will this printer work pretty well for me?
    >>
    >> thanks in advance

Printers IP Family Photos Canon Peripherals