Canon IP 4000

I need a printer to print text and graphics, and occasional family photos,
etc for a SOHO....will this printer work pretty well for me?

thanks in advance

Robert

It works very well for me and it will for you too.

Robert

"Ricardo Morte" <none@none.not> wrote in message
>I need a printer to print text and graphics, and occasional family photos,
>etc for a SOHO....will this printer work pretty well for me?
>
> thanks in advance

"Ricardo Morte" <none@none.not> wrote in message
>I need a printer to print text and graphics, and occasional family photos,
>etc for a SOHO....will this printer work pretty well for me?
>
> thanks in advance

Yes.

--
Derek

Mike

Splendid

"Ricardo Morte" <none@none.not> wrote in message
>I need a printer to print text and graphics, and occasional family photos,
>etc for a SOHO....will this printer work pretty well for me?
>
> thanks in advance

you have to plug it in but you should find it will work :/

"Robert" <nospam@spamfree.com> wrote in message
> It works very well for me and it will for you too.
>
> Robert

Thanks.....got one on ebay NIB....