How to with SBS 2003?

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.win2000.advanced_server,microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs (More info?)

1) enable DirectX features and accelration? Defualt is disabled
2) elliminate the Reason why for Shutdown messages?

Couple years ago I read an article that gave a guide how to set WIN 2K3 to
XP settings.

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.win2000.advanced_server,microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs (More info?)

Start>Run>gpedit.msc
Navigate to Computer Configuration>Administrative Templates>System
Disable "Display Shutdown Event Tracker"

Lardy.

"Walt Smith" <wouterk@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> 1) enable DirectX features and accelration? Defualt is disabled
> 2) elliminate the Reason why for Shutdown messages?
>
> Couple years ago I read an article that gave a guide how to set WIN 2K3 to
> XP settings.

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.win2000.advanced_server,microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs (More info?)

1) enable DirectX features and accelration? Default is disabled with SBS