can't get i.e. or e-mail

We're using windows 2000 and we can't get our email or on to Internet
Explorer. On our other computer, it is working fine. Both computers are
hooked up to the same modem.
Does anyone have any suggestions?
If I need to post elsewhere, please let me know. Thank you in advance
Laura
1 answer Last reply
More about mail

    Hi

    is this a server? if not then you are in the wrong group - post to the
    desktop group

    If it is what do you mean by both machine are connected to the same modem, do
    you mean via a router or what

    If one machine can connect and one cant - run ipconfig /all on both machine
    and compare IP address, default gateways etc etc

    Really you need to provide proper information about your setup like version
    of 2000 (server,pro,advanced server) and exactly HOW and with WHAT they are
    connected

    Regards

    laura wrote:
    >We're using windows 2000 and we can't get our email or on to Internet
    >Explorer. On our other computer, it is working fine. Both computers are
    >hooked up to the same modem.
    >Does anyone have any suggestions?
    >If I need to post elsewhere, please let me know. Thank you in advance
    >Laura

Email Windows