Upgrading to Windows 2000 Advanced Server

Cecil

Distinguished
Jan 12, 2004

Hi.

I stuffed up really bad. Can a W2K Server SP4 be upgraded to Windows 2000
Advance Server for the extra RAM and CPU to be identified. I do not see
anywhere it states that it is possible.

Thanks Cecil.

No - it's not possible. You will have to start from scratch.

"Cecil" <Cecil@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Hi.
>
> I stuffed up really bad. Can a W2K Server SP4 be upgraded to Windows 2000
> Advance Server for the extra RAM and CPU to be identified. I do not see
> anywhere it states that it is possible.
>
> Thanks Cecil.

TRENDING THREADS