Upgrading to Windows 2000 Advanced Server

Last response: in Windows 2000/NT
Share
August 12, 2005 1:46:07 PM

Hi.

I stuffed up really bad. Can a W2K Server SP4 be upgraded to Windows 2000
Advance Server for the extra RAM and CPU to be identified. I do not see
anywhere it states that it is possible.

Thanks Cecil.
Anonymous
August 15, 2005 5:47:32 PM

No - it's not possible. You will have to start from scratch.

!