Add W3K to W2k PDC

Currently, I have one computer loaded with w2k adv server which serves as PDC
and DNS and a second computer loaded with w2k with e2K. I would like to add a
new computer loaded with w3k and join it on w2k domain server.
Any advice on how do it instrucion will be appreciated.
1 answer Last reply
More about tomshardware

    On Fri, 19 Aug 2005 03:12:08 -0700, "Alliance" <Alliance@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

    >Currently, I have one computer loaded with w2k adv server which serves as PDC
    >and DNS and a second computer loaded with w2k with e2K. I would like to add a
    >new computer loaded with w3k and join it on w2k domain server.
    >Any advice on how do it instrucion will be appreciated.

    If it is to be a member server, join it just like you would a Windows XP workstation.

    If a DC, see tip 6741 » How do I upgrade Windows 2000 domain controllers to Windows Server 2003 and how to add new Windows Server 2003 domain controllers to Windows 2000 domains?
    in the 'Tips & Tricks' at http://www.jsifaq.com

Computers Microsoft Servers Windows