X6800 + Asus P5N32-SLI SE Deluxe (TD In-stock) *Trade*

BobaFettm

Distinguished
Aug 1, 2006
Hey! If anyone wants to purchase a X6800 and didnt want to go with the Asus P5N32-SLI SE Deluxe board and wanted the other Intel board... if you order this setup today while they are in stock... I'll purchase the board from you! :) Cuz I have a Intel X6800 and I want a board that will support SLI!

BTW they have them in stock for everyone that do want to keep it!

BobaFettm

Distinguished
Aug 1, 2006
lol I read it over using the preview button... seems to make sense to me...

a) letting people know X6800 + ASUS board is IN STOCK from TigerDirect
b) If you want to get the chip but want to use a different board... ill buy that board from you because I need it... and TD wont just sell the board seperately...

sorry for any confusion

BobaFettm

Distinguished
Aug 1, 2006
I cant even find the ASUS board on ebay... NOTHING anywhere... I contacted every company i could find on google and yahoo lol... still nothing... looks like aug 18th'ish...

BobaFettm

Distinguished
Aug 1, 2006
not instock though :( still auto notify... just sucks cuz I thought the hardest part would be to get the X6800 lol... now its to get the SLI board to run it...

mpjesse

Splendid
so it is. it was <in> stock last night. talk about a popular board...

why the hell can't the rest of the mobo makers make an SLI certified C2D board? this is stupid...

UnWorldly

Distinguished
Apr 22, 2006
I ordered an asus p5w dh and an e6600 from buy.com, neither of them were in stock though, I hope I dont have to wait too long. I wish there were more people talking about receiving these parts from them, I have never dealt with buy.com before, have you Grimmy?

Grimmy

Splendid
Feb 20, 2006
Buy.com Asus P5N32

In stock when I checked.

Free shipping - $199.99

I just bought that board. It's now out of stock.

Just kidding. That's a DAMN good price for that board. Everyone else wants $270.

:lol: . o O (he brought the last one?)

Agreed... Just wish I had a budget going. Owell.. maybe next year.

Gormeroth

Distinguished
May 25, 2006
so yah i just called them, spoke to an india CSR... talking to them is kinda tough, but from what he told me that it is definitely in stock and the shipping time is accurate...

with this price i'm really tempted, who knows when the 590 sli will be availabilej

ADVICE GUYS ADVICE!?

mpjesse

Splendid
i'd go for it. it looks to me that 590 is a while off. it hasn't even been previewed to anyone yet. what does that tell you?

and when it is released, you're going to be faced with shortages, high demand, and high prices.

I'm going to guess that the 590 won't really be available until late sept. at the earliest.

BobaFettm

Distinguished
Aug 1, 2006
I am talking to them right now... they said they arent even sure... lol

The person sent a message to their corporate office to ask if they can look on the box and see what one it is... but its quite a risk if we buy this then have to send it back and all that jazz... its just not worth it

but if you can contact someone else at Buy.com and confirm its the SE model... Let me know ASAP and ill order one also! :)

BobaFettm

Distinguished
Aug 1, 2006
read further down... the product names and such do not match... says its the standard version... and that will not work this our chips :(

TRENDING THREADS