Listing running services at the command line

How do i manage to get a list of all the services that are running on a
windows 2000 server. I need to get them at the command line so i can
redirect them to a file as part of my documentation.

Thanks

John

net start

--
Regards,

Microsoft Certified Professional
Microsoft MVP [Windows]
http://www.microsoft.com/protect

On 30 Aug 2005 08:58:24 -0700, "foxy1977" <foxj77@hotmail.com> wrote:

>How do i manage to get a list of all the services that are running on a
>windows 2000 server. I need to get them at the command line so i can
>redirect them to a file as part of my documentation.
>
>Thanks
>

>John

See tip 9695 » How can I generate a CSV file containing the key and display name of running services?
at http://www.jsifaq.com/SUBT/tip9600/rh9695.htm

Hello,

If you want a bit more comprehensive documentation you can try my
sydi-server script found at http://sydi.sourceforge.net. The script does WMI
queries against computers and creates a report in MS Word or XML.

Best regards

Patrick