Can I update MSOffice through some type of login script?

Tags:
  • Microsoft
  • Servers
  • Windows
Last response: in Windows 2000/NT
Share
September 2, 2005 10:05:02 AM

Is it possible to upgrade the version of Microsoft Office on some of my
machines through a login script, so that I don't have to install it at them
all individually? If so, could someone please give me directions?

I'm going from XP to 2003.

Thank you.

More about : update msoffice type login script

Anonymous
September 5, 2005 2:06:46 PM

Try asking them in office.setup

--