Can I update MSOffice through some type of login script?

Is it possible to upgrade the version of Microsoft Office on some of my
machines through a login script, so that I don't have to install it at them
all individually? If so, could someone please give me directions?

I'm going from XP to 2003.

Thank you.
1 answer Last reply
More about update msoffice type login script

    Try asking them in office.setup

    --
    Regards,

    Microsoft Certified Professional
    Microsoft MVP [Windows]
    http://www.microsoft.com/protect

    "Glenn" wrote:
    | Is it possible to upgrade the version of Microsoft Office on some of my
    | machines through a login script, so that I don't have to install it at
    them
    | all individually? If so, could someone please give me directions?
    |
    | I'm going from XP to 2003.
    |
    | Thank you.

Login Microsoft Servers Windows