Possible to do both NLB and cluster on same 2003 servers?

Here's a rich one for you...

I have a dev request to do both IIS 6 NLB and Windows clustering on 2
servers. This would require 3 NIC's for sure. Aside from telling me what a
silly idea this is, would it be possible/supported?

Thanks.

JS

NLB and MSCS are not supported on the same box. See the following KB for
reference:

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/235305

Regards,
John