More places to chat?

Archived from groups: alt.games.creatures (More info?)

God I've never even heard of this place before...
Its so... low-tech.
Its a bit of a spam filled place aint it?
Get much activity here?

"GameFreak7744" <gamefreak7744@aol.com> wrote in message
> God I've never even heard of this place before...
> Its so... low-tech.
> Its a bit of a spam filled place aint it?
> Get much activity here?

Not lately. but then Creatures isn't excataly a new game
anymore either. Two years ago there was much more
game discusion, but even then it was really winding down.
Be my guest in starting new topics, but you might find they
have been talked to death already.

Balyn

Archived from groups: alt.games.creatures (More info?)

"GameFreak7744" <gamefreak7744@aol.com> wrote in message
> God I've never even heard of this place before...
> Its so... low-tech.
> Its a bit of a spam filled place aint it?
> Get much activity here?

*amusement* Mainly, we hold our own... what precisely do you mean by
'low-tech'? *absently notes the aol.com mailing address*

--
The Triad
User of 'Thingamajig!'

Archived from groups: alt.games.creatures (More info?)

And when it was 2004-07-26, illusion
<ce2r5g$13m$1$830fa17d@news.demon.co.uk> was created,
stating that Refractor Dragon <wanderer@beeb.web>
uttered in alt.games.creatures:
> "GameFreak7744" <gamefreak7744@aol.com> wrote in message
>> God I've never even heard of this place before...
>> Its so... low-tech.
>> Its a bit of a spam filled place aint it?
>> Get much activity here?
>
> *amusement* Mainly, we hold our own... what precisely do you mean by
> 'low-tech'? *absently notes the aol.com mailing address*

Sometimes it's better not to reply...
--
emmel <the_emmel*you-know-what-that's-for*@gmx.net>
(Don't forget to remove the ** bit)

Official AGC feedback maniac

"God is playing creatures - and we're the norns."

"A hundred dead are a tragedy - a hundred thousand are statistics."

"I guess you can call yourself lucky." -
"I could, but Linda suits me a little better... :)
Things called lucky tend to get hit by trucks."

Hi, I'm a .sig virus. Just copy me to your .signature. And don't worry.

"emmel" <the_emmel*whatever*@gmx.net> wrote in message
> And when it was 2004-07-26, illusion
> <ce2r5g$13m$1$830fa17d@news.demon.co.uk> was created,
> stating that Refractor Dragon <wanderer@beeb.web>
> uttered in alt.games.creatures:
> > "GameFreak7744" <gamefreak7744@aol.com> wrote in message
> >> God I've never even heard of this place before...
> >> Its so... low-tech.
> >> Its a bit of a spam filled place aint it?
> >> Get much activity here?
> >
> > *amusement* Mainly, we hold our own... what precisely do you mean by
> > 'low-tech'? *absently notes the aol.com mailing address*
>
> Sometimes it's better not to reply...

Sometimes; not always.

--
The Triad