"No program memory available"

a b } Memory
December 24, 2004 3:49:41 AM

Hello!

I got an Asus 730 with no programs installed.
When i try to start a program it says "No program memory available, stop
programs that did not automaticly stop and try again"
I have checked and i have no programs open and i have tryied to reset the
device without any luck.

What should i do?

//11244

More about : program memory

Anonymous
a b } Memory
December 24, 2004 3:49:42 AM

what is the memory status (everything) when you

start/settings/system/memory

Beverly Howard [MS MVP-Mobile Devices]
Anonymous
a b } Memory
December 27, 2004 12:37:52 AM

Lots of free memory
program 41mb
storage 49mb

I now know it happens when i uninstall tvremote. This is the second time i
had to make a hard reset...

"Beverly Howard [Ms-MVP/MobileDev]" <BevNoSpamBevHoward.com> skrev i
meddelandet news:uvtd88U6EHA.3820@TK2MSFTNGP11.phx.gbl...