I lost the language bar.

Hello. I have Win Xp pro with SP2 and in the taskbar down on the right I do
not see the language secion any more. There was a language mark which I
could chose language from. En=English and GR=Greek so I chosed whenever I
needed to pick a languagse. It has dissapeared, even from all of the Office
(2003) programs.
Can someone help me get it back?
Thanks
Dimitris

Open Microsoft Word, go to Tools > Speech and the toolbar should be
displayed again.

Andre
"Dimitris" <interpack@internet.gr> wrote in message
> Hello. I have Win Xp pro with SP2 and in the taskbar down on the right I
> do
> not see the language secion any more. There was a language mark which I
> could chose language from. En=English and GR=Greek so I chosed whenever I
> needed to pick a languagse. It has dissapeared, even from all of the
> Office
> (2003) programs.
> Can someone help me get it back?
> Thanks
> Dimitris

Jimmy

Thanks but what I need is the language bar to return to tha taskbar.

"Andre Da Costa" <andred25@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> Open Microsoft Word, go to Tools > Speech and the toolbar should be
> displayed again.
>
> Andre
> "Dimitris" <interpack@internet.gr> wrote in message
>> Hello. I have Win Xp pro with SP2 and in the taskbar down on the right I
>> do
>> not see the language secion any more. There was a language mark which I
>> could chose language from. En=English and GR=Greek so I chosed whenever I
>> needed to pick a languagse. It has dissapeared, even from all of the
>> Office
>> (2003) programs.
>> Can someone help me get it back?
>> Thanks
>> Dimitris

Tom

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

Open Help and Support, and type in Language Bar, click Show the Language Bar in the left column, and read the instructions.