User must Change password at next logon

I have setup a basic static website in Windows 2000 server that includes SSL
and authentication. Each user is required to change their password upon first
logon however, they are not prompted to do so. Please advise.
1 answer Last reply
More about user change password logon

    Ensure that while you have created user account you have checked the check
    mark "User must change password at next logon".

    And also do not check password never expires option.

    "JTD" <JTD@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > I have setup a basic static website in Windows 2000 server that includes
    SSL
    > and authentication. Each user is required to change their password upon
    first
    > logon however, they are not prompted to do so. Please advise.

Windows 2000 Microsoft Servers Windows