User must Change password at next logon

Last response: in Windows 2000/NT
September 6, 2005 9:12:02 PM

I have setup a basic static website in Windows 2000 server that includes SSL
and authentication. Each user is required to change their password upon first
logon however, they are not prompted to do so. Please advise.
Anonymous
September 9, 2005 1:11:15 AM

Ensure that while you have created user account you have checked the check
mark "User must change password at next logon".

And also do not check password never expires option.