Windows 2000 Server error in replication

pascal

Distinguished
Jun 4, 2004

I have this strange error message in myt event viewer.

Anybody as a clue?

The Inter-Site Messaging Service SMTP Transport plug-in failed to add the
following SMTP routing domain:
Event ID 1466

I have change the SMTP transport for the IP transport and it wont work.

Pascal,

After doing some research I found that this error may happen if the
IISAdmin Service is not started or not working. Please restart the IISAdmin
service and check if the issue recurs.

HTH
Srikanth