Can a a 2 node cluster support both active/active and acti..

Hi,
I'm relatively new to MSCS so exwecue a simple question.
I have a number of services that can only operate in an active/passive
configuration but would like to run these on same hardware as an
active/active sql server setup across 2 nodes.
Is this possible using MSCS?

Regards
John
1 answer Last reply
More about node cluster support active active acti
  1. Hi there, I am also new to MSCS. Can you tell me more about it? I need to learn more about MSCS, cuz I will be using it soon in my projects. Thanks much.

    http://classyclosets.com

Support Windows