Netmeeting for PPC 2003

December 24, 2004 5:50:32 PM

Hi Folks,

Am looking for the PPC version of NetMeeting.

Any help would be appreciated.

Rgds/
Mustafa Rana

More about : netmeeting ppc 2003

Anonymous
December 24, 2004 5:50:33 PM

SJPhone is advertised to work with Netmeeting.

http://www.sjlabs.com/index.html

I have never used it personally...

Other audio or audio/video conferencing alternatives, that are *NOT* Netmeeting compatible, are...

http://www.skype.com
http://research.microsoft.com/~jiangli/portrait/

I have used both and currently use Skype on my iPAQ 5555...

--
Al Jarvi (MS-MVP Windows Networking)

"Mustafa F. Rana" <mfrana@cyber.net.pk> wrote in message
> Hi Folks,
>
> Am looking for the PPC version of NetMeeting.
>
> Any help would be appreciated.
>
> Rgds/
> Mustafa Rana

Anonymous
December 24, 2004 6:39:49 PM

Portrait is probably the closest you'll get to netmeeting, although
Tablet Media do a program called "iFon" which does work with
netmeeting directly.

Portrait is more convenient generally cause it interoperates with MSN
messenger, and you can look up people from your messenger contact list
to call.

Cheers - Neil

!