Consumers Spent $3 Billion in Online Shopping Last Week

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

I think it should have been pointed out that these figures are for the United States, or is the world buying from USA now...

Parrdacc

Distinguished
Jun 30, 2008
[citation][nom]toxteth[/nom]I think it should have been pointed out that these figures are for the United States, or is the world buying from USA now...[/citation]

Good God, I hope so. Doubt it, but hope.

G

[citation][nom]sulanis[/nom]For Black Friday Sales? Why wouldn't you! Its hard to find better deals.[/citation]
I agree, but the information supplied did not really state what geographical area the figures applied to.
On another note, here in Oslo, Norway the import taxes are somewhat restrictive, for example I bought a Raspberry pi recently and had to pay almost double what the pi was worth in taxes...

milkywayer

Distinguished
Jan 30, 2010
$3 billion sounds very little for the whole world.
I hope the author isn't posting for the US only. As a reader from one of the other 199 countries, I'd be disappointed.

anti-painkilla

Distinguished
Mar 29, 2011
[citation][nom]milkywayer[/nom]$3 billion sounds very little for the whole world.I hope the author isn't posting for the US only. As a reader from one of the other 199 countries, I'd be disappointed.[/citation]

They always do, have statistics about the US and present it as if they are the only place in the world.

We don't mind reading about the US, after all it is a .com website, but take a second to add 'US' somewhere in the article.

Status
Not open for further replies.