Question about ActiveSync and Outlook

December 24, 2004 4:32:16 PM

Hello,

I use Outlook 2003 on Windows XP Prof. SP2.

In Outlook, I use 2 Outlook-files (PST-files).

Where can I define to which PST-file the synchronization to my PDA will be
done ?

Thanks a lot in advance for any help.

Greetings,

Michel D.
Genk (Belgium)
Anonymous
December 29, 2004 9:57:04 AM

"DRIESSEN Michel" <michel.driessen@ma-consult.be> wrote:

>Hello,
>
>I use Outlook 2003 on Windows XP Prof. SP2.
>
>In Outlook, I use 2 Outlook-files (PST-files).
>
>Where can I define to which PST-file the synchronization to my PDA will be
>done ?

In Outlook, the PST you define as your default mail store is the one
ActiveSync will use. It may also say "Deliver my email to this mail
store". You will need to keep *all* of your PIM data you want to sync
in that particular .PST file.