The Sleeping House is risen!

Ishamael the Betrayer daubs an arcane symbol on the palace wall,
his fingers slick with the greasy ashes of Vivec's charred corpse. The
smoking bodies of Inquisitor Knights of the Temple lie heaped around his
feet, come to Him not in Flesh but in Death.
The Betrayer hefts the black banner of the Unmourned House in his
left hand, swings the sickly light of the Soulflayer Blade in his right,
and drowns Vardenfell in blood and fire.
Dagoth Ishamael laughs from the high tower of his Citadel as the
Ghostfence flickers and dies, a mad light of triumph in his eyes. Castle
Ebonheart lies in ruins and the diseased hordes sweep down from the
Blight to cover the Land. The Sleeping House is risen!

So yeah, I finished the Sixth House mod last night.... :eek:)

Pete MC wrote:

> Ishamael the Betrayer daubs an arcane symbol on the palace wall,
> his fingers slick with the greasy ashes of Vivec's charred corpse. The
> smoking bodies of Inquisitor Knights of the Temple lie heaped around his
> feet, come to Him not in Flesh but in Death.
> The Betrayer hefts the black banner of the Unmourned House in his
> left hand, swings the sickly light of the Soulflayer Blade in his right,
> and drowns Vardenfell in blood and fire.
> Dagoth Ishamael laughs from the high tower of his Citadel as the
> Ghostfence flickers and dies, a mad light of triumph in his eyes. Castle
> Ebonheart lies in ruins and the diseased hordes sweep down from the
> Blight to cover the Land. The Sleeping House is risen!
>
> So yeah, I finished the Sixth House mod last night.... :eek:)

BTW, I'll write a proper review later if anyone cares

sarah

"Pete MC" <nomorespam@youbastids.com> wrote in message

> BTW, I'll write a proper review later if anyone cares

Yes, please do.

Can you play this mod and do the main quest or are they mutually exclusive?

PB

> BTW, I'll write a proper review later if anyone cares

yep, yep, please.... this is a complete myth

pieter
www.borrasart.com

Sarah wrote:

> "Pete MC" <nomorespam@youbastids.com> wrote in message
>
> > BTW, I'll write a proper review later if anyone cares
>
> Yes, please do.
>
> Can you play this mod and do the main quest or are they mutually exclusive?

Completely exclusive - I've just posted the review btw.