Sign in with
Your question

Nascar 2003 for mac

Last response: in Mac Os X
November 15, 2012 4:04:14 PM

Hello,
I have nascar 2003, imac,mono wheel. All is perfect except I can't control steering. No problem with set up or the control panel. However I do not understand the options in the control window for steering and the directions are nil. Is there a control for the wheel. PC's seem to have 3 ranges.

More about : nascar 2003 mac

November 16, 2012 12:25:34 PM

RI310 said:
Hello,
I have nascar 2003, imac,mono wheel. All is perfect except I can't control steering. No problem with set up or the control panel. However I do not understand the options in the control window for steering and the directions are nil. Is there a control for the wheel. PC's seem to have 3 ranges.

I have NasCar 2003 for Mac connected to an imac OSX 10.4.11 Power Mac 4.2 Processor 700 MHz Memory 192 MB
Because I wanted to only use the imac for Nascar I removed all unwanted programs from the HD. I have no trouble to calibrate and gas, brake and steering all respond except their is no control in trying to steer the car on the track. It hits the wall or goes out into the grass. I might add that I tried it on my MacMini 10.5.8 Processor 1.25 GHz Memory 1GB with the same results.
I'm sorry to take up so much space but I have been trying to get this game to work for years and now I am so close. Yes I have contacted Logitech and will let that rest. Thank You for your interest
!