mouse-move in morrowind

The mouse(cursor) is coming to slow when I move my hand,
How can I solve this?

pieter
www.borrasart.com
3 answers Last reply
More about mouse move morrowind

    > The mouse(cursor) is coming to slow when I move my hand,
    > How can I solve this?

    There's a mouse sensitivity setting in Morrowind and Windows.
    Also try cleaning your mouse.

    If it moves slowly but without lag, then your mouse sensitivity is too
    low. If it seems laggy, then it's because Morrowind itself is running
    slowly - either because you have programs running in the background,
    you're running CPU intensive mods, or just because your computer isn't
    very well equipped to run Morrowind in the first place.

    Try to lower the game's resolution

    pb wrote:

    > The mouse(cursor) is coming to slow when I move my hand,
    > How can I solve this?
    >
    > pieter
    > www.borrasart.com

Cursor Mice Games Video Games