mouse-move in morrowind

Last response: in Video Games
Share
January 7, 2005 1:51:30 AM

The mouse(cursor) is coming to slow when I move my hand,
How can I solve this?

pieter
www.borrasart.com

More about : mouse move morrowind

Anonymous
January 7, 2005 12:45:38 PM

> The mouse(cursor) is coming to slow when I move my hand,
> How can I solve this?

There's a mouse sensitivity setting in Morrowind and Windows.
Also try cleaning your mouse.
Anonymous
January 7, 2005 10:42:14 PM

If it moves slowly but without lag, then your mouse sensitivity is too
low. If it seems laggy, then it's because Morrowind itself is running
slowly - either because you have programs running in the background,
you're running CPU intensive mods, or just because your computer isn't
very well equipped to run Morrowind in the first place.
January 10, 2005 12:50:28 AM

Try to lower the game's resolution

!