Canon IJ600

Does anyone know if this printer is compatible with XP? I see NO drivers for
XP and I cant get it to print and all I have is XP to try with. Thanks in
advance

It's a Compaq, not a Canon and drivers are included in XP.
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;293360
--
Cari (MS-MVP)
Printing & Imaging

"Jane Doe" <stukaone@bellsouth.net> wrote in message
> Does anyone know if this printer is compatible with XP? I see NO drivers
> for XP and I cant get it to print and all I have is XP to try with. Thanks
> in advance

You're right, Thanks