Canon IJ600

Does anyone know if this printer is compatible with XP? I see NO drivers for
XP and I cant get it to print and all I have is XP to try with. Thanks in
advance
2 answers Last reply
More about canon ij600

    It's a Compaq, not a Canon and drivers are included in XP.
    http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;293360
    --
    Cari (MS-MVP)
    Printing & Imaging

    "Jane Doe" <stukaone@bellsouth.net> wrote in message
    > Does anyone know if this printer is compatible with XP? I see NO drivers
    > for XP and I cant get it to print and all I have is XP to try with. Thanks
    > in advance

    You're right, Thanks
    "Cari" <Newsgroups1@coribright.com> wrote in message
    > It's a Compaq, not a Canon and drivers are included in XP.
    > http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;293360
    > --
    > Cari (MS-MVP)
    > Printing & Imaging
    >

    > "Jane Doe" <stukaone@bellsouth.net> wrote in message
    >> Does anyone know if this printer is compatible with XP? I see NO drivers
    >> for XP and I cant get it to print and all I have is XP to try with.
    >> Thanks in advance

Printers Windows XP Canon Peripherals