Dell 720 printer...Drivers.

Hope that this is the correct NG.

Trying to get one to work with a non-Dell win98 system. Does anyone know
where I could get drivers? Or what printer is this based on, perhaps I
could use those drivers?

TIA.

--
"I love deadlines. I like the whooshing sound they make as they fly by".
Douglas Adams (1952 - 2001)

    Gel wrote:
    > Hope that this is the correct NG.
    >
    > Trying to get one to work with a non-Dell win98 system. Does anyone know
    > where I could get drivers? Or what printer is this based on, perhaps I
    > could use those drivers?

    I think the Dell 720 = Lexmark z615

    http://downloads.lexmark.com/cgi-perl/downloads.cgi?ccs=229:1:0:433:0:0&emeaframe=&target=http://downloads.lexmark.com/cgi-perl/downloads.cgi&target=http://downloads.lexmark.com/cgi-perl/downloads.cgi&&req=:::::

    Best of luck

    "zakezuke" <zakezuke_us@yahoo.com> wrote in

    > Gel wrote:
    >> Hope that this is the correct NG.
    >>
    >> Trying to get one to work with a non-Dell win98 system. Does anyone
    >> know where I could get drivers? Or what printer is this based on,
    >> perhaps I could use those drivers?
    >
    > I think the Dell 720 = Lexmark z615
    >

    > http://downloads.lexmark.com/cgi-perl/downloads.cgi?ccs=229:1:0:433:0:0
    > &emeaframe=&target=http://downloads.lexmark.com/cgi-perl/downloads.cgi&
    > target=http://downloads.lexmark.com/cgi-perl/downloads.cgi&&req=:::::
    >
    > Best of luck

    Thanks Zakezuke, that seems to be just the ticket.

    I appreciate it...

    --
    "I love deadlines. I like the whooshing sound they make as they fly by".
    Douglas Adams (1952 - 2001)

    It's a rebadged Lexmark printer and there are no drivers for any 9x
    operating systems, which includes Windows 95, 98, 98se and ME.

    It can't be made to work with these O/Ses.
    --
    Cari (MS-MVP)
    Printing & Imaging

    "Cari" <Newsgroups1@coribright.com> wrote in news:3hkbcjFhf7ppU1
    @individual.net:

    > It's a rebadged Lexmark printer and there are no drivers for any 9x
    > operating systems, which includes Windows 95, 98, 98se and ME.
    >
    > It can't be made to work with these O/Ses.

    Cari,
    There appears to be a Win98 driver on the Lexmark site......

    HTH.

    --
    "I love deadlines. I like the whooshing sound they make as they fly by".
    Douglas Adams (1952 - 2001)

Printers Drivers Dell Peripherals