When I had updates downloaded i lost my sound, checked all volume controls
etc all turned up to max gone through wizard which lets me test for audio it
says everything is working ok. I had a virus and when the guy brought it
back I had sound, as soon as I updated i lost sound. I have looked for
drivers to update with and it says I have the latest driver. When I tap on
Microphone it echos. So its there somewhere.

Hi

Please try the following link to kelly's website:

"Where did my Sounds go?"

Will Denny
MVP - Windows Shell/User
Please reply to the News Groups