Looks like I sold something I need.

Is there anyway of finding this without travelling the whole world, or a way
of adding to my inventory?
On the Gambolpuddy glove mission, and need it to become head temple dude.

Looks like I may not have found it yet. Anyone know where it is? Somewhere
in Ald Deadroth, but where?
Not sure if I found it and sold it, or haven't found it yet?

"Henchman:crg" <colin@colingirling.my-bulldog.com> wrote in message
> Is there anyway of finding this without travelling the whole world, or a
> way of adding to my inventory?
> On the Gambolpuddy glove mission, and need it to become head temple dude.

> Looks like I may not have found it yet. Anyone know where it is?
Somewhere
> in Ald Deadroth, but where?
> Not sure if I found it and sold it, or haven't found it yet?

One of the orcs tells you, but if you killed him without realizing it, then
you'd never know. Spoiler below.

It's under a pillow. You have to move the pillow to see it.

Thanks.