Sign in with
Your question

No more "Should I upgrade?" please.

Last response: in Graphics & Displays
August 9, 2006 2:40:40 PM

:!: :!: :!: Make this a sticky for the next 6 months? :!: :!: :!:

In short:

Rule of thumb #1: In the case of video cards, these days you get what you pay for 9 out of 10 times.

Rule of thumb #2: Same generations of current ATI and nVIDIA cards are pretty much the same in performance though ATI cards often offer better image quality since many of them are able to use Anti-Aliasing and HDR at the same time. The real issue is availability.

Should you upgrade your video card?

1. If you think you might need to upgrade then you should. But if your budget is so limited that +/- $20-50 is a huge deal then forget about upgrading.

2. If you are a hardcore gamer it does not matter if your PC is on its last legs at the moment. Getting something mainstream on the cheap will not get you far; and getting a current top of the line card for big bucks right now is a waste of money - you should EDIT: get Core 2 Duo and wait for NextGen cards.

3. If your PC sucks and you are not a hardcore gamer who wants the best visuals and blazing frame rates you could upgrade now but unless your budget is severely limited - EDIT: get Core 2 Duo and wait for NextGen cards.

4. If you have an AGP-based system and you really need to have it breathing for another 8-12 months you should get a Radeon® X850 Pro 256MB AGP.

There is nothing else to say about this subject. Quoting GrateGrapeApe:

Quote:
As for DX10 Cards, well it's not that it's DX10 that makes them better but that they will be more powerful (more fill rate / bandwidth / etc.), just like the GF7800/X1800 vs GF6800/X800 vs R9700 vs R8500/GF4ti.

So based on all the early info it's likely that the R600 and G80 will be more powerful than any DX9 solution out there. That we call them DX10 cards instead of NextGen is causing some confusion IMO.

The cards should get a boost from DX10, but think of it like this, the Next gen will be (arbitrarily) 50% faster than current top of the line, then once DX10 comes out there will be a performance boost of 10-50% (depending on app). So think of the DX10 part as gravy, but the raw horsepower of the new processors will be better too.

More about : upgrade

August 9, 2006 2:47:19 PM

Good post. n00bz will still post same questions over and over, but, what can we do about it?
August 9, 2006 2:52:12 PM

Quote:
Good post. n00bz will still post same questions over and over, but, what can we do about it?

Thanks. In case the Moderators choose not to make this a sticky, let's bump this thread, keep it at the top and hope that people with "should I upgrade?" and "what to get, ATI or nVIDIA?" questions read it first.
Related resources
August 9, 2006 2:53:44 PM

Hey, I have a P1 233mhz. Should I upgrade? Also, should I get a 7600GT or an X1800GTO?

I kid, I kid.
August 9, 2006 2:55:06 PM

Quote:
Hey, I have a P1 233mhz. Should I upgrade? Also, should I get a 7600GT or an X1800GTO?

ROFL :lol:  Good one!
August 9, 2006 2:56:00 PM

bump

:wink:
August 9, 2006 3:09:43 PM

Will DX10 be compatible with my apple 2e? Nice post.
August 9, 2006 3:13:33 PM

I got this weird rash on my back. Should I upgrade?
a b U Graphics card
August 9, 2006 3:14:31 PM

I agree with the sentiment, just think it's needs a little fine tuning.

Quote:
Make this a sticky for the next 6 months?

Valid up 'til the release of the G8x/R6xx series, then it's a whole new ball game, and can't wait to play with the new names/SKUs.

What's a G/FF8008S ?

Um that's acrtually BRA sir, size G / FF BOOBS , don't know how that got into the computer department. :lol: 

Quote:
Rule of thumb #1: In the case of video cards, these days you get what you pay for 9 out of 10 times.

Except the GSs, SEs, and crippled cards. While there's no FXs out there now, who knows about next gen, so that doesn't always apply. I find with CPUs is easier to pick a general winner than with VPUs. I wouldn't be surprised if alot of people pass up a deal on a GT or XT because they see a GS or XL for more money and think it must be the more powerful solution. Just a thought, sometimes it's tricky.

Quote:
Rule of thumb #2: Same generations of current ATI and nVIDIA cards are pretty much the same in performance though ATI cards often offer better image quality since many of them are able to use Anti-Aliasing and HDR at the same time. The real issue is availability.

This doesn't speak to upgrading though, that speaks to choice. They both have their niches, and yep in general are rather close (although the middle ground unquestionably favours nV right now). Things like Linux, Video Editing, etc. may be a factor when upgrading. Also some people go out an buy an X1900/GF7900 for what is essentially a 2D role, so some people need specific help. But I agree most questions are for gamers and really repetative where it's better they simply Read the Buyer's Guides!

Quote:
1. If you think you might need to upgrade then you should.

Well....Not everyone should, and without the proper info, some people would upgrade from an equivalent card to equivalent or lower card.
Better statement would be "if you THINK you might need to upgrade, do some research on what your options are and why you think you need them, and THEN if you still don't know, then ask a SPECIFIC detailed question". But if you put the other Caveats in front of this statement, then it would be perfectly fine IMO. If after reading all the other stuff you still thinkyou should, then probably you should, but just be sure it's actually an upgrade, and not moving from a GF6800U to a GF7300, or X1800XT to X1900GT just because of nomenclature.

Oh yeah too bad the ReadMe Faq is a little hacked up after the transistion to the new forum. Pretty much said it clearly, just read the stickies, and avoid silly questions.

http://forumz.tomshardware.com/hardware/modules.php?nam...

EDITed to fix quotes.
August 9, 2006 3:25:42 PM

Quote:
Except the GSs, SEs, and crippled cards.

Sure, sure. Just did not want to make the post too long with all the details. Still, in general more powerful cards cost more, en mass...

Quote:
Well....Not everyone should, and without the proper info, some people would upgrade from an equivalent card to equivalent or lower card.

Better statement would be "if you THINK you might need to upgrade, do some research

What I meant was this: You know this cliche when a wife asks her husband "Honey, do I look fat?" and he thinks "If you think you do, then you probably are (fat)." Typically, I would say, if you are happy with your PC the thought of upgrading it does not cross your mind (unless you are so loaded that $$$ is not an issue at all). If you are beginning to wonder whether you should upgrade, chances are you are not very happy anymore and, hence, you should indeed upgrade.

Do some research? O'course. Goes without saying. If one is so dumb and lazy that they do not research their purchase of an item that is supposed to last a long time then no amount of posts will fix their .... ummm... problem.

Quote:
just read the stickies, and avoid silly questions

Amen.
August 9, 2006 3:33:07 PM

Quote:

Actually the correct designation would be P5 233mmx 8)
I was just referring to an old processor I had, it was a Pentium 1 that ran at 233MHZ. It was called a P5 233MMX?
August 9, 2006 3:34:23 PM

If memory serves it was called Pentium Pro 233 MHz MMX. They started at 200 MHz. Man, was it like 1994? Crazy even to think that 12 years have passed. *sighs*
a b U Graphics card
August 9, 2006 3:34:39 PM

Quote:

Sure, sure. Just did not want to make the post too long with all the details. Still, in general more powerful cards cost more, en mass...

True just pointing out the far too many posts we've had later where people didn't ask, and then came here saying "my GF7300/X1300 isn't as fast as my GF6600GT/X700P, what's wrong..." I'd rather have people post a question after the all important research than after the purchase.

Quote:
Do some research? O'course. Goes without saying. If one is so dumb and lazy that they do not research their purchase of an item that is supposed to last a long time then no amount of posts will fix their .... ummm... problem.

Yeah you know it seems like common sense, but how many people do we know who buy $1,000+ DELLs without thinking and wonder why their included X300SE or GMA900 doesn't play Oblivion well. They do more research on a $50 shoe purchase than a $1,000+ computer purchase. :roll:

I think it almost makes sense to have a skill testing question before you can post, and perhaps have the following;

- Did you read the Forum Faq?
- Did you read the Stickies at the top of the Section you wish to post in?
- Did you try using the SEARCH funtion to see if this question had already been asked 15 times today?
- Do you think people already know about the AMD+ATi merger and there isn't a need for 10 threads just because you want your own?

If the answer is yes then you may proceed...

That'd be pretty sweet! 8)

EDIT: Missed your later addition/edit (probably while I was writintg);

Quote:
What I meant was this: You know this cliche when a wife asks her husband "Honey, do I look fat?" and he thinks "If you think you do, then you probably are (fat)."

And that sorta speaks to what I was talkign about too, some people are 'anorexic' in their thinking and would feel they need to upgrade (think they're fat) when in reality they're fine and it's their expectations that need to be re-examined.
August 9, 2006 3:45:42 PM

Quote:
I think it almost makes sense to have a skill testing question before you can post, and perhaps have the following;

- Did you read the Forum Faq?
- Did you read the Stickies at the top of the Section you wish to post in?
- Did you try using the SEARCH funtion to see if this question had already been asked 15 times today?
- Do you think people already know about the AMD+ATi merger and there isn't a need for 10 threads just because you want your own?

If the answer is yes then you may proceed...

This is frigging brilliant. I would add something before the "you may proceed" line:

If your post

- is redundant OR
- lacks your system specifications OR
- contains a silly question dealing with common knowledge

do not expect an answer and be prepared to be flamed. :) 

I can understand honest confusion of people who (despite their efforts to figure things out) are simply overwhelmed by all the details, features and benchmarks. But generic questions regarding common knowledge are just annoying. Especially annoying are posts lacking system specs and a description of the purposes for which the system is used.
August 9, 2006 3:48:52 PM

My balls itch. Scratch?
August 9, 2006 3:50:03 PM

Quote:
My balls itch. Scratch?

You crack me up, brother :lol:  :lol:  :lol: 
a b U Graphics card
August 9, 2006 3:50:43 PM

Depends, that may agrevate or spread the itch. My suggestion, just get rid of them, you aren't using them anyways! ZING! :tongue:
August 9, 2006 3:54:02 PM

Quote:
And that sorta speaks to what I was talkign about too, some people are 'anorexic' in their thinking and would feel they need to upgrade (think they're fat) when in reality they're fine and it's their expectations that need to be re-examined.

Ah, I see :)  sounds like their personal problem to me though :twisted:
August 9, 2006 3:54:26 PM

Ouch.

I might not be using them, but your mom can't keep her hands off them.

Zinger!
August 9, 2006 4:19:43 PM

Noobz don't read stickies or useful topics before they ask their silly questions, so why taunt them with yet another sticky? Cleeve's "Short List" would have prevented maybe 25% of all recent threads if only everyone had read it. How many "X1800XT vs X1900GT vs 7900GT" threads?

Let's face it: there will always be noobs, they will keep asking "X1800XT vs 1900GT vs 7900GT" and "should I upgrade" and "need a computer for my friend HEKLP PLZZZZ!!!!".

Besides, I disagree with "you should wait for next-gen cpu/gpu". When the "next-gen" hits the market it won't be next-gen anymore; there will be even another "next-gen" cpu/gpu around the corner, making you feel bad about buying something "current-gen", meaning "by the time it ships it's already outdated". There are plenty of good deals of gpus right now if you know where to look. Plus, when geForce 8 and X2000 hits the market it will stay in the high-end/high-priced segment for quite some time, meaning even more waiting for a reasonably priced solution.
August 9, 2006 4:24:53 PM

Quote:

Politley ignore them...............man if they don't know now they never will.
August 9, 2006 4:45:53 PM

Quote:
Besides, I disagree with "you should wait for next-gen cpu/gpu". When the "next-gen" hits the market it won't be next-gen anymore; there will be even another "next-gen" cpu/gpu around the corner, making you feel bad about buying something "current-gen", meaning "by the time it ships it's already outdated". There are plenty of good deals of gpus right now if you know where to look. Plus, when geForce 8 and X2000 hits the market it will stay in the high-end/high-priced segment for quite some time, meaning even more waiting for a reasonably priced solution.

This is so true. If everyone ends up waiting for next-gen then nobody will ever build a system based on current gen now. The best thing to do is to figure out what you "NEED" not "WANT".

Hell, I really want to play all my games on my monitors native resolution of 1600X1400. But I don't need to because 1028x768 works just fine.
August 9, 2006 4:51:46 PM

Quote:

This is so true. If everyone ends up waiting for next-gen then nobody will ever build a system based on current gen now. The best thing to do is to figure out what you "NEED" not "WANT".

Hell, I really want to play all my games on my monitors native resolution of 1600X1400. But I don't need to because 1028x768 works just fine.
Do we really 'need' to buy graphics cards in the first place? Do we even 'need' to play video games? There are very few 'needs' when dealing with video cards for gaming. It's all 'wants'.
August 9, 2006 4:56:04 PM

Yeah, but nowadays gaming is pretty much a need in my case. Otherwise I will go insane and probably kill idiotic drivers in the freeways. :twisted:

Seriously though, you are right. Gaming is a want. But you need to put limits. Otherwise my want for a $5000 gaming rig will come to pass.
August 9, 2006 4:58:40 PM

Of course you need to put limits, but waiting a month or two for the next generation of video card isn't inane. Now, if you're waiting 6 months, maybe. In the current case though, of DX9 and DX10, I don't see the point in waiting because no release date is set in stone.
a b U Graphics card
August 9, 2006 5:02:00 PM

Quote:

Ah, I see :)  sounds like their personal problem to me though :twisted:

True but we must pitty the weaker mortals for they know not what they do. :lol: 

Quote:
I might not be using them, but your mom can't keep her hands off them.

LAME, mom jokes are so 90s. :tongue:
August 9, 2006 5:04:01 PM

Mom jokes are timeless.
a b U Graphics card
August 9, 2006 5:20:58 PM

Quote:
Of course you need to put limits, but waiting a month or two for the next generation of video card isn't inane. Now, if you're waiting 6 months, maybe. In the current case though, of DX9 and DX10, I don't see the point in waiting because no release date is set in stone.

I think it's a balance.
If you already have a damn fine card (GF7800GT-GTX / X1800XL-XT) then there's little reason now to upgrade and you'd be better serrved by waiting a bit (1-3 months ok, 6+ months too long IMO). However if you're finally replacing that GF6600/X700 that did you so well for so long then now's a great time to buy a good value GF7600GT/X1800GTO/XT.
Of course if you're worse off with an FX5900/R8500/GF4ti with an old CPU then you're in a dilema, do you want to skip this generation stuff and go to a Conroe + NextGen card all new build, or get the best of this generation and wait for the next one to mature with an eye on expansion (buy an old P4 D series on Conroe supported MoBo, with one of those good value cards)? I think it can be tougher than it looks and there is no right answer, but it's extremely important that these n00bs do the following;

A) Some research of their own prior to asking, knowing exactly what it is they want to do with the rig, what budget, etc. (and if you aren't in the US, then explain the availability/pricing restrictions of your chunk of the world

B) Stop second guessing everything and then getting their tail in the air everytime they sniff a new rumour; "Oh wait, I hear there's a new card on the horizon, what about that? What about GDDR5, what about VPU physics, etc"

C) Stop wasting our time. If people give you an answer stop asking other questions, ask them to clarify but don't suck the marrow out of those who made an effort to help. Nothing worse than telling someone , yeah the GF7600GT/X1800GTO would be perfect for you, then they go on to say "where should I buy it?" then keep asking, what about here, what about there, what about this, hey I saw this other one, etc.
That's fine for a Real World friend or for people you deal with often in the forumz, but peple you've known for 2 posts? C'mon!

Quote:
Mom jokes are timeless.

Ok then, let's just get off the moms already, 'cause I just got off yours. :tongue:
August 9, 2006 6:35:25 PM

OK then, but I got 1, one , question for you people.
I'm not a n00b but I need a piece of information that can save me alot of money and time....
I am going to build me a new C2D system and the specs are allready set .
What I need to know is this.....
A) buy a 7900 GT now and build the system in +-3 weeks
and l8er , when I upgrade to DX10 cards (GF8800??)use this DX9 card in the system as a PPU card , its a mobo with dual PCI-E slots.
Would this be feasible? or wont a DX9 card (for physics be compatible when used with a dx10 card (for GPU).
OR
Wait with building this new system til' mid 2007, when there are (hopefully) dx10 cards available.
My current(short system specs)for the moment are = Athlon 64 3500 , 2GB of ram and an XFX 7800 GS (GE) , SB audigy , 36 GB raptor, MSI K8N mobo(Nforce 250?)
I would appreciate all advice...
And dont mind my english...i'm no native :D 

I am a very fanatic gamer and am used to play in 1024x768 with max detail......

So guys , a question from a fellow gamer and not a n00b.... :lol: 
August 9, 2006 6:37:38 PM

Personally, I'd just keep that system until mid 2007 and build a whole new one then. That's still a pretty solid system.
August 9, 2006 6:45:21 PM

The system you have should easily hold on until next year. The only reason you should upgrade right now is if you're really unsatisfied with your computer's current performance, but if that's the case I'm not a 7900GT will be enough anyway. In fact, I wonder what could be.

So as gary said just wait don't dump that config right now it's pretty good.
August 9, 2006 6:58:28 PM

Interesting post, but I believe 'Rule 1' to be fundamentally incorrect - to a huge extent in fact - because a central point for debate in almost all videocard discussions is 'bang for the buck'.

Therefore, to say that you 'get what you pay for' is a little narrow, because ultimately there will always be cards that offer better value for money than others.

Its true that in linear terms, the more extensive cards tend to be faster. However, there will always be cards that stand out as a 'great value' card of their generation.

Cards that spring to mind would be Geforce4 Ti-4200, Geforce FX5900XT, Geforce 7800GT, ATI X1900XT. All of which are 'slightly slower' models of flagship cards, which stuck out because of the price difference between their 'slightly faster' big brothers.

We can all agree that it's generally true that the flagship cards (eg XTX, GTX) tend to have a price premium associated with them that doesnt neccessarily justify the performance increase over the next model down. We often have a case where a slight overclock can bring you that extra $100 in performance.

In light of this, I disagree with Rule 1, sorry. Long live discussions about which cards are more worthy of your money at a given price point! In the world of graphics cards, you most definitely do *not* always get what you pay for. Always research, always ask advice, and always check the benchies!
August 9, 2006 7:20:32 PM

Quote:
:!: :!: :!: Make this a sticky for the next 6 months? :!: :!: :!:

In short:

Should you upgrade your video card?

1. If you think you might need to upgrade then you should. But if your budget is so limited that +/- $20-50 is a huge deal then forget about upgrading.

2. If you are a hardcore gamer it does not matter if your PC is on its last legs at the moment. Getting something mainstream on the cheap will not get you far; and getting a current top of the line card for big bucks right now is a waste of money - you should wait for Core 2 Duo CPUs and NextGen cards.

3. If your PC sucks and you are not a hardcore gamer who wants the best visuals and blazing frame rates you could upgrade now but unless your budget is severely limited - you should wait for Core 2 Duo CPUs and NextGen cards.

4. If you have an AGP-based system and you really need to have it breathing for another 8-12 months you should get a Radeon® X850 Pro 256MB AGP.

There is nothing else to say about this subject. Quoting GrateGrapeApe:

As for DX10 Cards, well it's not that it's DX10 that makes them better but that they will be more powerful (more fill rate / bandwidth / etc.), just like the GF7800/X1800 vs GF6800/X800 vs R9700 vs R8500/GF4ti.

So based on all the early info it's likely that the R600 and G80 will be more powerful than any DX9 solution out there. That we call them DX10 cards instead of NextGen is causing some confusion IMO.

The cards should get a boost from DX10, but think of it like this, the Next gen will be (arbitrarily) 50% faster than current top of the line, then once DX10 comes out there will be a performance boost of 10-50% (depending on app). So think of the DX10 part as gravy, but the raw horsepower of the new processors will be better too.

I love people who think they know all about something - did you notice that most of the posts were to you lot who come here all the time - the "experts"? You all seem to hate noobs - and this post is really rude to noobs (like me - I'm a pseudo noob).

Unless you spend 3 hours a day for a year following the graphics card market, there will always be things that you can't understand perfectly through research, and one of the great things about the internet is that you can post on forums like this and kind people (like most people here) help each other where they know stuff.

If you are just going to have a rude post called "No more "Should I upgrade?" please" then that's just against the spirit of the whole thing.

It so happens that at the moment there are real uncertainties about in terms of upgrading - much more so than is usual due to vista/dx10 and hence OBVIOUSLY people will be talking about this more.

If you don't like it - don't read those posts-it's pretty clear which they are from the titles, or have a separate Shall I Upgrade? Section so you can direct the noobs there. There will always be friendly people there to help the noobs, it doesn't have to be you if you don't want to.

We may be the graphics cards noobs - but don't be the expert noobs - you didn't get to be experts by being rude to noobs so why start now?

Apart from that - there were LOADS of things wrong about your simplification of the issues. There is NO AGREEMENT about what people should do, there is a lot of different opinions based on personal circumstances, money, how much you play, whether you care about newer games particularly, appetite for value for money or HDR or something. You cannot just simplify so much.

So, I suggest a new "Shall I upgrade?" section in the graphics cards if it really annoys you so much - and if not I suggest you are not rude to the noobs who come here DESPERATE to ask people like you about their systems, because they are noobs, after all.

Yours noobishly,
Gearoi.
August 9, 2006 7:22:54 PM

I just pretend like I know shit. However, the ladies call me a sexpert.
August 9, 2006 7:37:48 PM

Quote:

So when are you going to tell me if the extra cost for a 1950 will be worth it compared to a 1900?
August 9, 2006 7:40:54 PM

Quote:

Thanks. In case the Moderators choose not to make this a sticky, let's bump this thread, keep it at the top and hope that people with "should I upgrade?" and "what to get, ATI or nVIDIA?" questions read it first.

Jesus, if you'd just answer their questions, maybe they would go away happy. So, tell me, should I upgrade my 1900XT to an XTX? Or just hold out for a 1950?

Do you think it will rain tomorrow?
a b U Graphics card
August 9, 2006 7:42:13 PM

Hey! I my toaster slots are too narrow to fit a bagel without cutting it into 3 or 4 slices and I wanna toaster that has wide enough slots to take half a bagel...should I upgrade????

Sorry you're annoyed because people want input as to their next upgrade and component purchase. As someone already stated
Quote:
Politley ignore them...

Easy enough, eh?

I just hope banging away at your KB creating this thread vented your frustration about those idiots and noobs who don't know as much as you.
August 9, 2006 7:43:04 PM

Quote:

Maybe try two P1's on a hotrodded 4x4 when they come out. And then get both cards and run them in SLIFire. I hear that works out really great.
August 9, 2006 7:45:12 PM

Quote:

Maybe try two P1's on a hotrodded 4x4 when they come out. And then get both cards and run them in SLIFire. I hear that works out really great.
That's what I was thinking, but I was going to run them in peanut butter mode. Maybe throw in a gig of couch and my cat. That would be sweet!

EDIT: Now that I read that, that seems like something Brick from Anchorman would say if he were giving tech advice. I love lamp.
August 9, 2006 7:45:24 PM

Quote:

Are you asking if you should upgrade Walgreen's genberal purpose lotion to AstroGlide?
August 9, 2006 7:46:31 PM

Quote:

Are you asking if you should upgrade Walgreen's genberal purpose lotion to AstroGlide?
No, to a dual-core processor.
August 9, 2006 7:50:09 PM

Quote:

That's what I was thinking, but I was going to run them in peanut butter mode. Maybe throw in a gig of couch and my cat. That would be sweet!

EDIT: Now that I read that, that seems like something Brick from Anchorman would say if he were giving tech advice. I love lamp.

Eggcellent! But you gotta be careful - my cat gets pissed as hell if I put too much peanut butter on the roof of her mouth. The good news is that the Arctic Silver HSF cleaner cuts through the peanut butter and gets her so stoned she just lays there and purs for hours. Shaken, not stirred.
August 9, 2006 7:52:08 PM

Quote:

No, to a dual-core processor.

Don't come crying to me when you thrash your couch and blow out your two left hips. Kids these days...
August 9, 2006 7:53:18 PM

Quote:

Eggcellent! But you gotta be careful - my cat gets pissed as hell if I put too much peanut butter on the roof of her mouth. The good news is that the Arctic Silver HSF cleaner cuts through the peanut butter and gets her so stoned she just lays there and purs for hours. Shaken, not stirred.
Sweet! I can't wait totally pwn n00bz with my new smoking hot system!
August 9, 2006 7:54:04 PM

Quote:
Hey! I my toaster slots are too narrow to fit a bagel without cutting it into 3 or 4 slices and I wanna toaster that has wide enough slots to take half a bagel...should I upgrade????

Sorry you're annoyed because people want input as to their next upgrade and component purchase. As someone already stated
Politley ignore them...

Easy enough, eh?

I just hope banging away at your KB creating this thread vented your frustration about those idiots and noobs who don't know as much as you.

You're fulla shiznit. Just run a bagel divider and bump your front side butterknife one pat at a time.
August 9, 2006 7:55:50 PM

Quote:

Sweet! I can't wait totally pwn n00bz with my new smoking hot system!

Be careful not to give away all of your secrets.

Save it for your BIOSography.
August 9, 2006 8:01:10 PM

Quote:
Depends, that may agrevate or spread the itch. My suggestion, just get rid of them, you aren't using them anyways! ZING! :tongue:

Then hang'em inside your case next to the Jumping Jack Memorial Disco Ball HSF!
August 9, 2006 8:05:53 PM

Quote:

Politley ignore them...

Easy enough, eh?

You're fulla shiznit. Just run a bagel divider and bump your front side butterknife one pat at a time.
You better hold off on that divider. The dual bagel divider is coming soon and it can handle 4x4 technology if you get an SLI setup.
August 9, 2006 8:08:40 PM

Quote:

Politley ignore them...

Easy enough, eh?

You better hold off on that divider. The dual bagel divider is coming soon and it can handle 4x4 technology if you get an SLI setup.
But you forgot to mention poppy seed technology.
August 9, 2006 8:18:49 PM

Quote:

Politley ignore them...

Easy enough, eh?

But you forgot to mention poppy seed technology.

That's just a bunch of poppycock! Has 3 Inch been PM spamming you again?
!