sarah

Does anyone know where to obtain this mod? I consistently get page not
found using the following:

http://www.cs.okstate.edu/~woodsc/

Is the link still good and it just happens to be down or has the mod been
moved?

Chris Woods' website has recently gone down, and we're not sure if
it'll be up or not - he's been gone from the forums for a month or two,
with the latest release of MTT being the beta of four, and the last
full version being version 3. The latest version of MTT on the Summit
is 2, which is a bit outdated.

There is an effort in the following thread to recover the mod, though
at the moment it can only be obtained by e-mail or private message, as
uploading it to a website would be somewhat disrespectful to the
modder:
http://www.elderscrolls.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=44336&hl=