bfg 6800 gt oc, thinking of getting this product for this ca

tirple6mafia

Distinguished
Aug 9, 2006
http://www.2cooltek.com/product.php?productid=450&cat=0&page=6
is a product iam thinking of getting. my card idels around 57- load arond 71-76or little more, the stock cooling on this card is not working for me. but when i look at the stock heat sink on this card i can see thearmal pads sit on muti chips, and this product will only go on the vga chip. so is it the product i should go with? it will cost around 80-100, priced on 3 different sites, think the cheapest is tigerdirect. please help need info from anyone with a bfg 6800 gt oc, and has replaced the stock heatsink.. thankz

tirple6mafia

Distinguished
Aug 9, 2006
guess no one wants to give me any help on this matter, or advice? iam thinking of getting the themeral take tai-chi case with water tech in it, but doesnt say that it will come with the stuff need'd to hook up to my vga, card ( bfg 6800 gt oc.

sixbone

Distinguished
Feb 14, 2006
with temps that high, sounds like you have poor airflow in your rig. I would suggest upgrading to higher CFM case fans as well as a cooling fan for an adjacent pci slot.

It's not worth voiding your lifetime warranty for a water cooling solution that uses hot air from inside your rig.