Is it just me?

turpit

Splendid
Feb 12, 2006
Anyone else noticed all the "conroe at BUY.COM/ZZF/Newegg now. Hurry before they're gone" threads?
Is it just me, or do the last few days here at the THG CPU forum seem like this game:

Peace

turpit

Splendid
Feb 12, 2006
:trophy:

Nice find! :D
Just get a mod to lock those threads and combine them into one if you're as pissed off as me about them. :wink:

They dont bother me that much. Its just folks trying to hook each other up. I can understand that. Its just, I have this picture in my head of a bunch of glassy eyed lemmings scurrying from one e-tailer to the next chanting "Conroe, Conroe, Conroe...."

Peace

shinji3c

Distinguished
Jun 22, 2006
I got mine from clubit.com I had it shipped overnight and I have the email that it was shipped today so should be here tomorrow.

Agelmar

Distinguished
Aug 9, 2006
I don't really mind them at all. I finally was able to order my in-stock x6800 today. (Yes, the egg ripped me off, but whatever.) For me, it has been helpful to see which sites are popping up - for instance, when I saw the clubIT thread, I almost bought from them. (I opted not to since I had never heard of them before, and the x6800 is more money than I care to chance.) It turned out well, as the egg had them in stock (allbeit overpriced) about two hours later.

I guess I'm just trying to say I don't mind, but it would be nice if people would tag them as [INSTOCK] or something in the subject line so that those who don't care could easily ignore them.

Also, to the OP: It's more like whack-a-mole than a jack-in-the-box.

turpit

Splendid
Feb 12, 2006
Anyone else noticed all the "conroe at BUY.COM/ZZF/Newegg now. Hurry before they're gone" threads?
Is it just me, or do the last few days here at the THG CPU forum seem like this game:

Peace

They should all be deleted upon discovery.

The posts, or the Lemmings? :lol:

Peace