Restore attributes.

I got hit with some serious mojo today that totally damaged my
strength (maybe like 30 or 40 points) and my endurance. I have some
restore strength potions, but not enough. Aren't there some temples
or something that I can go to that will restore my attributes....a
healer, something?

I'm going to have to run around basically naked in the wilderness.
heh.

Mydnight

--------------------
thus then i turn me from my countries light, to dwell in the solemn shades of an endless night.

On Mon, 10 Jan 2005 03:10:14 GMT, Mydnight <askme@askme.now> wrote:

>I got hit with some serious mojo today that totally damaged my
>strength (maybe like 30 or 40 points) and my endurance. I have some
>restore strength potions, but not enough. Aren't there some temples
>or something that I can go to that will restore my attributes....a
>healer, something?
>
>I'm going to have to run around basically naked in the wilderness.
>heh.

A Shrine to St. Veloth or Tribunal Shrine or Altar of the Imperial
Cult can restore your attributes. Also check out the Temples for
people who sell Restore Attribute spells. Once you know, say, Restore
Strength, you can have an Enchanter make you some handy-dandy magic
item to restore any attribute you like. I have found that an
Exquisite Belt enchanted using a Winged Twilight soul will hold enough
enchantment to restore all my attributes a few points. It is rather
pricey, though.
--
Nyctolops

"Nyctolops" wrote:
> A Shrine to St. Veloth or Tribunal Shrine or Altar of the Imperial
> Cult can restore your attributes. Also check out the Temples for
> people who sell Restore Attribute spells. Once you know, say, Restore
> Strength, you can have an Enchanter make you some handy-dandy magic
> item to restore any attribute you like. I have found that an
> Exquisite Belt enchanted using a Winged Twilight soul will hold enough
> enchantment to restore all my attributes a few points. It is rather
> pricey, though.

You can very cheaply have a single custom spell made to restore all
attributes. Try restoring 1 point per second for 10 seconds, and do that
for all 8 attributes. Actually, I think mine does 3 points per second of
Strength and 1 point per second of all the others, all for 8 seconds. I
weighted it toward Strength since that is the most annoying to have damaged.
It does not cost too much magicka to cast, and the success rate is fairly
high, even with a Restoration skill of only 30 or 40. Something about the
way spell effects stack on enchantments versus spells makes this far more
costly and difficult as an enchantment.

--
Rick Cavalla
rac22@NO.erols.SPAM.com

On Sun, 09 Jan 2005 21:25:53 -0700, Nyctolops
<nyctolops@vla.nospam.com> wrote:

>On Mon, 10 Jan 2005 03:10:14 GMT, Mydnight <askme@askme.now> wrote:
>
>>I got hit with some serious mojo today that totally damaged my
>>strength (maybe like 30 or 40 points) and my endurance. I have some
>>restore strength potions, but not enough. Aren't there some temples
>>or something that I can go to that will restore my attributes....a
>>healer, something?
>>
>>I'm going to have to run around basically naked in the wilderness.
>>heh.
>>
>A Shrine to St. Veloth or Tribunal Shrine or Altar of the Imperial
>Cult can restore your attributes. Also check out the Temples for
>people who sell Restore Attribute spells. Once you know, say, Restore
>Strength, you can have an Enchanter make you some handy-dandy magic
>item to restore any attribute you like. I have found that an
>Exquisite Belt enchanted using a Winged Twilight soul will hold enough
>enchantment to restore all my attributes a few points. It is rather
>pricey, though.

i'm in ald'rhyn now. where's the closest shrine? I was trying to do
the main quest when I got bushwacked..I actually want to complete the
main quest. heh.

Mydnight

Mydnight wrote:

> i'm in ald'rhyn now. where's the closest shrine? I was trying to do
> the main quest when I got bushwacked..I actually want to complete the
> main quest. heh.

Ald'ruhn Temple or the Imperial Cult altar at Fort Buckmoth.