just found a water block for the 7950GX2

shawnlizzle =]

Distinguished
Feb 2, 2005
that waterblock is destined for failure, 90 degree bends all over the place, alu construction, and not mention how thin that thing is. you should just forget watercooling your 7950, its not worth it

phreejak

Distinguished
May 11, 2006
With all the additional charges that would end up costing almost $200. I buy fittings from Alphacool (In Germany) and Kustom PC's (In Great Britain somewhere) and if the parts cost me 30(sqiggly little euro sign goes here), the total cost ends up being somehwere in the neighborhood of $60 - $70 from Kustom PC's and closer to $70 or $80 from Germany (Postage is insane from Europe). But, I had to have 1/2 ID 90 degree elbow connectors (barbed) with a g1/4 screw head that could also be put side by side and there is nothing like that here in the states. I know we have them for 1/4 ID and 3/8 ID (just not 1/2 ID - not that you could put side by side on, say, a Danger Den Koolsah waterblock) so I had to pay a premium for 8 of them. There are just some things you can't get here that would make a watercooling kit better.