Oldguy

Distinguished
Jul 10, 2004
Hold out for the dell. I have 2 1905 1 2405 and a 2470 (just got)
All are more than adequate for gaming and none, including the oldest 1905 has had a single problem and never a dead pixel. The controls are handy and understandable and the built in usb hubs are real handy if you want to plug in a digital camera or use usb headphones.

I would never buy a system from them, but their branded monitors are strong.

Be sure to check a couple of the websites (google search gives a looooong list) that give out dell coupon codes and you can save more than a few $

fredgiblet

Distinguished
Jul 8, 2006
We have a Hanns-G at work (not the same model you are looking at though). It is barely adequate for the job it does (server room fro when we have to physically interact with the servers). I can't speak for the particular model that you are looking at but I would wait for a Dell myself. Also I have a Viewsonic VX922 that has left me wondering why I didn't get a new monitor years ago, you might want to take a look.

GeneralZod

Distinguished
Aug 10, 2006
That actually looks like a deal that I might go with, Thanks for your help guys! Any idea what it means when it says:

Built in Speakers 2W x 2 speakers with amplifier

Thanks

and Is DVI better looking that regular VGA? because my graphics card has a DVI slot.