What's the max strength someone has reached using constant..

I have reached 292 so far (1460 in weight).
2 answers Last reply
More about what strength reached constant

    Henchman:crg wrote:
    > I have reached 292 so far (1460 in weight).

    how ???

    Making constant effect magical items like helmets, etc using grand soul gems
    with golden saint souls. (Can only make constant effect items with golden
    saint or Ascen sleepers).
    Just click on the button that shows cast when strikes, and it becomes
    constant effect, in the magical item creation dialog.

    "Guido Hörster" <Guido_Hoerster@t-online.de> wrote in message
    > Henchman:crg wrote:
    >> I have reached 292 so far (1460 in weight).
    >>

    > how ???

Games Video Games