What's the max strength someone has reached using constant..

Last response: in Video Games
January 10, 2005 8:15:49 PM

I have reached 292 so far (1460 in weight).
Anonymous
January 11, 2005 5:12:18 AM

Henchman:crg wrote:
> I have reached 292 so far (1460 in weight).

how ???
Anonymous
January 11, 2005 4:52:01 PM

Making constant effect magical items like helmets, etc using grand soul gems
with golden saint souls. (Can only make constant effect items with golden
saint or Ascen sleepers).
Just click on the button that shows cast when strikes, and it becomes
constant effect, in the magical item creation dialog.

!