  • Peripherals
Last response: in Computer Peripherals
Share
June 19, 2005 2:26:27 PM

Happy Father's Day to all you Dad's out there!
Frank

More about : happy father day

Anonymous
June 19, 2005 6:59:10 PM

Frank wrote:
> Happy Father's Day to all you Dad's out there!
> Frank

Thanks, Frank. All the best to you, too.

It makes a man proud to be called "Dad". There's nothing
finer than coming home and being greeted by two happy-go-lucky
Canon printers (running on non OEM inks) just begging for a sheet
of paper so that they can "draw" something nice and show it to
you. Ah, Fatherhood in the 21st Century!!!!

Well, I had to legitimize this thread SOMEHOW to put it on topic . . .

-Taliesyn
June 19, 2005 6:59:11 PM

Taliesyn wrote:
> Frank wrote:
>
>> Happy Father's Day to all you Dad's out there!
>> Frank
>

> Thanks, Frank. All the best to you, too.
>
> It makes a man proud to be called "Dad". There's nothing
> finer than coming home and being greeted by two happy-go-lucky
> Canon printers (running on non OEM inks) just begging for a sheet
> of paper so that they can "draw" something nice and show it to
> you. Ah, Fatherhood in the 21st Century!!!!
>
> Well, I had to legitimize this thread SOMEHOW to put it on topic . . .
>
> -Taliesyn

:-)
Frank
June 19, 2005 11:04:14 PM

Taliesyn wrote:

> Frank wrote:
>
>> Happy Father's Day to all you Dad's out there!
>> Frank
>

> Thanks, Frank. All the best to you, too.
>
> It makes a man proud to be called "Dad". There's nothing
> finer than coming home and being greeted by two happy-go-lucky
> Canon printers (running on OEM inks) just begging for a sheet
> of paper so that they can "draw" something nice and show it to
> you. Ah, Fatherhood in the 21st Century!!!!
>
> Well, I had to legitimize this thread SOMEHOW to put it on topic . . .
>
> -Taliesyn
June 20, 2005 2:13:06 AM

Happy Fathers' day to all - thanks for the good wishes! Like Taliesyn I
took lots of pictures of the family today. I'll have to make another trip
to Costco for more paper and order more ink from MIS after I get through
printing them! Took some pictures last night of my granddaughter's favorite
toys and made her a two year old birthday card for her party today. Fun
stuff.

Burt

"Taliesyn" <taliesyn4@netscape.net> wrote in message
> Frank wrote:
>> Happy Father's Day to all you Dad's out there!
>> Frank
>
> Thanks, Frank. All the best to you, too.
>
> It makes a man proud to be called "Dad". There's nothing
> finer than coming home and being greeted by two happy-go-lucky
> Canon printers (running on non OEM inks) just begging for a sheet
> of paper so that they can "draw" something nice and show it to
> you. Ah, Fatherhood in the 21st Century!!!!
>
> Well, I had to legitimize this thread SOMEHOW to put it on topic . . .
>
> -Taliesyn
June 20, 2005 4:23:23 AM

"Frank" <fb@nospam.com> wrote in message
> Happy Father's Day to all you Dad's out there!
> Frank

What do you all mean.

This afternoon, I was looking forward to a nice peaceful nights
photoshopping, when my dausghter phoned to say that she and the boyfriend
were on their way to make us Chicken Fajitas, and that they were bringing
all of the ingredients.

Sure enough they did everything, and it was jolly, and she even gave me a
Father's day card, but it was midnight before I got to my Computer.

Before we know, it will be Christmas again.

Bah, Humbug

Roy G.
Anonymous
June 20, 2005 8:00:11 AM