Happy Father's Day...

Happy Father's Day to all you Dad's out there!
Frank
6 answers Last reply
More about happy father

    Frank wrote:
    > Happy Father's Day to all you Dad's out there!
    > Frank

    Thanks, Frank. All the best to you, too.

    It makes a man proud to be called "Dad". There's nothing
    finer than coming home and being greeted by two happy-go-lucky
    Canon printers (running on non OEM inks) just begging for a sheet
    of paper so that they can "draw" something nice and show it to
    you. Ah, Fatherhood in the 21st Century!!!!

    Well, I had to legitimize this thread SOMEHOW to put it on topic . . .

    -Taliesyn

    Taliesyn wrote:
    > Frank wrote:
    >
    >> Happy Father's Day to all you Dad's out there!
    >> Frank
    >

    > Thanks, Frank. All the best to you, too.
    >
    > It makes a man proud to be called "Dad". There's nothing
    > finer than coming home and being greeted by two happy-go-lucky
    > Canon printers (running on non OEM inks) just begging for a sheet
    > of paper so that they can "draw" something nice and show it to
    > you. Ah, Fatherhood in the 21st Century!!!!
    >
    > Well, I had to legitimize this thread SOMEHOW to put it on topic . . .
    >
    > -Taliesyn

    :-)
    Frank

    Taliesyn wrote:

    > Frank wrote:
    >
    >> Happy Father's Day to all you Dad's out there!
    >> Frank
    >

    > Thanks, Frank. All the best to you, too.
    >
    > It makes a man proud to be called "Dad". There's nothing
    > finer than coming home and being greeted by two happy-go-lucky
    > Canon printers (running on OEM inks) just begging for a sheet
    > of paper so that they can "draw" something nice and show it to
    > you. Ah, Fatherhood in the 21st Century!!!!
    >
    > Well, I had to legitimize this thread SOMEHOW to put it on topic . . .
    >
    > -Taliesyn

    Happy Fathers' day to all - thanks for the good wishes! Like Taliesyn I
    took lots of pictures of the family today. I'll have to make another trip
    to Costco for more paper and order more ink from MIS after I get through
    printing them! Took some pictures last night of my granddaughter's favorite
    toys and made her a two year old birthday card for her party today. Fun
    stuff.

    Burt

    "Frank" <fb@nospam.com> wrote in message
    > Happy Father's Day to all you Dad's out there!
    > Frank

    What do you all mean.

    This afternoon, I was looking forward to a nice peaceful nights
    photoshopping, when my dausghter phoned to say that she and the boyfriend
    were on their way to make us Chicken Fajitas, and that they were bringing
    all of the ingredients.

    Sure enough they did everything, and it was jolly, and she even gave me a
    Father's day card, but it was midnight before I got to my Computer.

    Before we know, it will be Christmas again.

    Bah, Humbug

    Roy G.

    Burt wrote:

    >Happy Fathers' day to all - thanks for the good wishes! Like Taliesyn I
    >took lots of pictures of the family today. I'll have to make another trip
    >to Costco for more paper and order more unbranded ink from MIS after I get through
    >printing them! Took some pictures last night of my granddaughter's favorite
    >toys and made her a two year old birthday card for her party today. Fun
    >stuff.
    >
    >Burt
    >
    >"Taliesyn" <taliesyn4@netscape.net> wrote in message
    >

    >>Frank wrote:
    >>

    >>>Happy Father's Day to all you Dad's out there!
    >>>Frank
    >>>

    >>Thanks, Frank. All the best to you, too.
    >>
    >>It makes a man proud to be called "Dad". There's nothing
    >>finer than coming home and being greeted by two happy-go-lucky
    >>Canon printers (running on non OEM inks) just begging for a sheet
    >>of paper so that they can "draw" something nice and show it to
    >>you. Ah, Fatherhood in the 21st Century!!!!
    >>
    >>Well, I had to legitimize this thread SOMEHOW to put it on topic . . .
    >>
    >>-Taliesyn

Printers Peripherals