Installshield Engine!

Hey, my Installshield Engine doesn't work. I'll try to install something and
it'll say Installshield Engine has to close. Then it says the uninstaller
won't load and then I can't install or uninstall anything.

I tried the Repair Windows but that didn't help. I also went to
installshield.com but that's too confusing to find out what to download. Any
help would be GREATLY appreciated.

How to resolve Common "Windows Installer" Problems
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;555175&Product=winxp

--
Carey Frisch
Microsoft MVP