Print collection of photos on one page

Does anyone know of a good program for assembling a lot of smaller
photos for printout on 8x10 photo paper? The objective is to print a
collection of photos to be cut into wallet-sized pictures.

"_RR" <_RR@nomail.com> wrote in message
> Does anyone know of a good program for assembling a lot of smaller
> photos for printout on 8x10 photo paper? The objective is to print a
> collection of photos to be cut into wallet-sized pictures.

I use Photo Paper Saver which will do just what you are looking for. There is
a trial version that will only print two pages at a time or it was about $20
for the registered version. My only interest in them is as a satisfied
customer. See: http://www.fpdoctor.com/pps/main/main-j-0-0.html

Regards,
Bob Headrick, MS MVP Printing/Imaging

zakezuke

> Does anyone know of a good program for assembling a lot of smaller
> photos for printout on 8x10 photo paper?

I saw earlier you had a canon ip4000. Easy Photo Print supports this.
On image selection you have to click the up arrow 9 times (or however
many per page you want). The final stage layout and print you can
select wallet. Very easy and free, but it only will print to other
"canon" printers. It doesn't list 8x10 but I'm pretty sure that can be
added as a paper type.

I use Qimage for this and all other printing chores.
Deep excellence. Costs about $50.

On 20 Jun 2005 02:10:45 -0700, "zakezuke" <zakezuke_us@yahoo.com>
wrote:

>> Does anyone know of a good program for assembling a lot of smaller
>> photos for printout on 8x10 photo paper?
>
>I saw earlier you had a canon ip4000. Easy Photo Print supports this.

I didn't know it was included. I got the ip4000 recently and haven't
got around to unpacking it yet.

>On image selection you have to click the up arrow 9 times (or however
>many per page you want). The final stage layout and print you can
>select wallet. Very easy and free, but it only will print to other
>"canon" printers. It doesn't list 8x10 but I'm pretty sure that can be
>added as a paper type.

Thanks, zz.

_RR wrote:
> Does anyone know of a good program for assembling a lot of smaller
> photos for printout on 8x10 photo paper? The objective is to print a
> collection of photos to be cut into wallet-sized pictures.

Any desktop publishing program will do this with reckless abandon. Of
course, not everyone has one. I do as I like to make greeting cards, CD
liners and labels, booklets - anything you can think of!

I use the wonderful Serif PagePlus, for example. Just click "insert",
"picture", from "file" and place on your 8x10 page (I created one). I
had 4 pictures thrown on my page and aligned in 15 seconds. PagePlus can
align them 10 different ways (vertically and horizontally).

-Taliesyn

_RR wrote:
> On 20 Jun 2005 02:10:45 -0700, "zakezuke" <zakezuke_us@yahoo.com>
> wrote:
>

>>>Does anyone know of a good program for assembling a lot of smaller
>>>photos for printout on 8x10 photo paper?
>>
>>I saw earlier you had a canon ip4000. Easy Photo Print supports this.
>

> I didn't know it was included. I got the ip4000 recently and haven't
> got around to unpacking it yet.
>

>>On image selection you have to click the up arrow 9 times (or however
>>many per page you want). The final stage layout and print you can
>>select wallet. Very easy and free, but it only will print to other
>>"canon" printers. It doesn't list 8x10 but I'm pretty sure that can be
>>added as a paper type.
>

> Thanks, zz.

The latest version is 3.0. I've just started using this prgm and I'm
very pleased with it. Has a few editing features and if that's all
that is needed this is a very nice program.

The prgm uses a tab'd interface. First tab is select photo's & how
many copies of each. Second tab is select size and type paper. Last
tab is select how many images per sheet and with/without boarder. From
this last tab you can access the few editing features the prgm has.
deffiently look/use the trim feature as you can position the print on
the whole image and can resize. Lastly hit the print button and wait
for the prints to pop out.

For full size paper there are 16 arrangement selections. For wallet
size you get 9 photo's a page.

I'm quite pleased with the color and exposure this program provides.
I guess it does well because it is optimized for a known (canon)
printer and takes advantage of all it's ability.

Give it a try and if you don't have latest version, get over the the
canon site and Dl it.

Mickey

"_RR" <_RR@nomail.com> wrote in message

> Does anyone know of a good program for assembling a lot of smaller
> photos for printout on 8x10 photo paper? The objective is to print a
> collection of photos to be cut into wallet-sized pictures.

IRFANVIEW free from www.irfanview.com
lets you (1) create a page of thumbnails to
your specifications, (2) print the page.

--
Don Phillipson
Carlsbad Springs

In article <lZrte.30950$J12.5588@newssvr14.news.prodigy.com>,
stan@stankrute.com (Stanley Krute) wrote:

> I use Qimage for this and all other printing chores.
> Deep excellence.

Seconded. Not only excellent at assembling photos on a page but gives the
best quality prints available. Highly recommended.

> Costs about $50.

Which entitles you to all future upgrades, free of charge.

Jon.

On Mon, 20 Jun 2005 13:24 +0100 (BST), in comp.periphs.printers
Jon@NOonlySPAMbrowsingTHANX.com (Jon O'Brien) wrote:

>In article <lZrte.30950$J12.5588@newssvr14.news.prodigy.com>,
>stan@stankrute.com (Stanley Krute) wrote:
>
>> I use Qimage for this and all other printing chores.
>> Deep excellence.
>
>Seconded. Not only excellent at assembling photos on a page but gives the
>best quality prints available. Highly recommended.

Thirded. Been using it for about 5 years.

>> Costs about $50.
>
>Which entitles you to all future upgrades, free of charge.

And Mike Chaney's excellent support.
----------
http://EdwardGRuf.com

"_RR" <_RR@nomail.com> wrote in message
> Does anyone know of a good program for assembling a lot of smaller
> photos for printout on 8x10 photo paper? The objective is to print a
> collection of photos to be cut into wallet-sized pictures.

WindowsXP can do this.

Select lots of photos.
Right click and select Print
Follow the wizard.

In article <nheeb15l9d9d8448k2182vg2knjbeak338@4ax.com>,
egruf_usenet@cox.net (Ed Ruf) wrote:

> And Mike Chaney's excellent support.

Some would comment that a less cavalier release strategy would mean that
most of the rapid fixes, which is what people on the Qimage group are
often referring to when they talk of 'excellent support', would be
unnecessary. There's no such thing as a Qimage beta release, unless they
all are. ;-)

It's certainly very actively developed, however, with new and improved
features turning up at frequent intervals. You certainly get your money's
worth.

Jon.

Bruce

"zakezuke" <zakezuke_us@yahoo.com> wrote in news:1119258645.472071.30420
@g14g2000cwa.googlegroups.com:

>> Does anyone know of a good program for assembling a lot of smaller
>> photos for printout on 8x10 photo paper?
>
> I saw earlier you had a canon ip4000. Easy Photo Print supports this.
> On image selection you have to click the up arrow 9 times (or however
> many per page you want). The final stage layout and print you can
> select wallet. Very easy and free, but it only will print to other
> "canon" printers. It doesn't list 8x10 but I'm pretty sure that can be
> added as a paper type.

Hi,

I just bought a new Canon MP760. It came with Easy-Photo Print, version
3.2.0, and I don't have a wallet selection in the Layout/Print tab. What
version do you use?

Thanks,
Bruce

Bruce

Bruce <parcxman@netscape.net> wrote in

> "zakezuke" <zakezuke_us@yahoo.com> wrote in
> news:1119258645.472071.30420 @g14g2000cwa.googlegroups.com:
>
>>> Does anyone know of a good program for assembling a lot of smaller
>>> photos for printout on 8x10 photo paper?
>>
>> I saw earlier you had a canon ip4000. Easy Photo Print supports
>> this. On image selection you have to click the up arrow 9 times (or
>> however many per page you want). The final stage layout and print
>> you can select wallet. Very easy and free, but it only will print to
>> other "canon" printers. It doesn't list 8x10 but I'm pretty sure
>> that can be added as a paper type.
>>

> Hi,
>
> I just bought a new Canon MP760. It came with Easy-Photo Print,
> version 3.2.0, and I don't have a wallet selection in the Layout/Print
> tab. What version do you use?
>
> Thanks,
> Bruce

Oops. If I choose Letter in the Paper Selection tab, Wallet is offered
in the Layout/Print tab.

(I'm just getting used to this new multifunction printer. I have three
i560s and one i3000 that the kids use, and they too have Easy Photo
Print.)

Bruce

"_RR" <_RR@nomail.com> wrote in message
> Does anyone know of a good program for assembling a lot of smaller
> photos for printout on 8x10 photo paper? The objective is to print a
> collection of photos to be cut into wallet-sized pictures.

Try Photo Printer LE from Arcsoft if you can still find it. It was available
free and works very well

One possible source..
non sono sicuro se e' lo stesso photo printer