Why windows cant configure microsoft office enterprise 2007

lolipop_me

Distinguished
May 17, 2011
Hi.
i want to ask why when i wanna open all my Microsoft Office, they all can't be open
Okay here the situation. First i click at the folder. Then it say "Please wait while Windows configure Microsoft Office Enterprise 2010". It was installed but then something bad happened. A pop-up said that "Error 1935". Then it also said "fatal error during the installation".

ricky_critic

Distinguished
May 27, 2010
Ensure that there is no antivirus program running because it might interfere into the installation. Turn the system off and try reinstalling of Microsoft Office 2010 again. Then try installing by removing the previous application and storing it into a removable drive. The installation should be executable now. If the issue still persists it signifies that the license file might have become corrupt and they need to be fixed. It can either be done automatically or manually.

To do it manually log on to the system with the administrative username and password, open a Windows explorer window and click on ‘tools’. Click on ’View’ tab and view the hidden files and folders. Click on the option which says click to ‘Clear the hidden extensions for known file types’. Open the folder C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Microsoft\Office\Data\, right click on ‘Data.dat’ and click on properties. Select the security tab and permissions, select all the items in the ‘Permissions’ tab and click on ‘Edit’. Select the full control box and ok. If you still find errors, follow the path: C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Microsoft\Office\Data\ and delete the data.dat folder and restart the computer.